Chapter 13

That's how skinny Tenjou is Now that you guys understand how's he built so far after building muscle

Now that you guys understand how's he built so far after building muscle.

.
.
.
.
.

Mr. Yuji eyes were in the worst state ever. I saw Shiro but he looks disappointed. Riku looked more scared.

I didn't know what going on. Mr. Yuji spoke. To Shiro. "Shiro how did he escape".
Shiro spoke sternly. " he had a plan before entering the jail. He demolished his cell as you can see... And escaped".

Mr.yuji was speaking. "This is impossible... No human can break this metal and glass".
The captain spoke nervously. " I tried keeping him in here safe but ge got more angry how he didn't kill anyone... After all he's your nephew".

You looked confused. "nephew....?". Mr. Yuji hummed. "I'll explain later.... Shiro me and Y/N will be back later.... Riku let's go... We need to do research".

Running forgetting about you. "Love you Shiro bye..... Hey Riku... Wait". You heard Shiro chuckled at your slowlyness. You smiled.

Driving to the Hayashi terrorist HQ you followed behind and did hat was told.
Mr. Yuji team was ready for action. All researchers and all callers and on its way.
"Y/N stay aside... Watch and learn... Right now this is serious".

You talked to yourself. "how was that guy creepy... He didn't look like he's a super villain". Riku heard and bumped your chubby arm. "No idiot... He's name is Tenjou Hayashi... Mr. Yuji Nephew... He's invincible he's the same age as me... But he's strength is something else".

You looked shocked more scared. "what.... Mr. Yuji nephew... I thought he had no family". Riku rolled his eyes and was on guard by the door.

You sat down processing why didn't Mr. Yuji tell you he had a nephew.... You were his niece... Mr. Yuji is your uncle not Tenjou.
.
.
.
.

Tenjou was lurking in the dark. He's walking quietly looking for you. Only you can calm him done... Maybe.

He saw a elder man abusing a women. "Shut up bitch you know I hate it when you even look a man's direction... You barely give my plate of food on time". He was hitting the woman. The pain of her screams echoed. "I'm sorry... Please!!!".