Chapter 15

Tenjou POV:

when I got her address I saw the huge house. I didn't know Shiro is part of a rich family.

I parked the car on the yard and stepped inside the house. Damn these people don't lock there doors. It's literally 6pm.

I walked inside a empty but dark dim house. I heard a cough from upstairs the 2nd floor probably the old man.

I heard heavy foots steps. Could be Y/N she's heavy after all. I sneaked in the Guest room and hide till she come in here.

After so long she came in I grabbed her plump soft waist and covered her mouth with my hand pinned her on the bed.

I placed my body on top of her soft one. All my weight on her. I waited till she calmed down. I took a second for her to calm down.

I spoke to her in a whisper. "I got you know after all that trouble I went through".

She hummed in response like she's confused. "listen , you keep quite as I take you to your room if you make a noise I won't hesitate killing your dear mom and dad dead in front of your eyes". Her gorgeous eyes got wide in shock. I just like seeing her getting scared.

I pulled her up. I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder. Her hip or love handle squeezed in the crook of my neck.
Her ass against my face. She so soft and big.

She wanted to scream but I interuppted.
"Shut up or I will throw you into a wall".
She finally spoke. "No put me down i'm ganna fall".

I smirked and squeezed her thigh. "oh princess is scared I'll drop her.... No I won't come on".
She tried getting off me but I pinched her thigh. "Stop it".

"I'm too heavy for you". She whispered loudly. I dropped her on the bed again and looked at her round face. " if you think that's not gentle...I'll do the hard way then".
She pushed me away but I hesitate. She's kinda strong. She kicked me in my jaw.
I hissed and got angry. "you bitch".

I jumped on her locking her head between my thighs. "Shhh... Keep quiet".before I can do anything. I knocked her nape and she blacked out.

I felt satisfied and my worries got lower. She's out cold. I picked her up over my shoulder again and I walked upstairs to her room. I was correct it was the 3rd floor the top floor.

A 3 story house is shit actually. I saw her room. Got in locked the door and threw her on the bed. "great now I'll just have to wait till she wake up.... But she might escape".

I brought her chair in the middle of her room. Placed her there. Tied her up with her shoe laces I saw her shoes in her cupboard. Her hands and feet are tied.

I sat down on the floor looking up to her nicely formed body. "Damn she's a beauty. Why does she hate herself".

This skull crushers and those cute chubby arms. Her plump waist is perfect and her wide hips. She has everything.

It's weird that her breasts is small but it suit her.what am I saying.... She's only 14 shes still growing.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat by the window wondering in my own world. I just hope she understands who I am and what I did. I really want to be with her. She makes me calm. I'll protect her no matter what. I heard whimpering and I looked at Y/N. I noticed I didn't cover her mouth she's ganna scream. Before she opened her mouth I covered it in time.
"SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT PLEASE".

she looks scared but questioning at the same time. "look pretty doll. I'm not here to harm you okay. I'm here to check up on you.
Now please trust me I need you to keep your voice low... Please".

She sighed and nodded to my surprise. She's very understanding. "good girl".
I took my hand away slowly. She pouted which made me smiled.
"Are.... Are y-you the B-boy from jail I saw".

"yes dear". I smirked.
She looked straight in my eyes. "So you're T-Tenjou".

"Yes. I'm. Here to get you".
She looked afraid. "You ganna kill me". She hissed. "No.... I'm here for you".

I must say she a totally dork. "wait... So you escaped jail and caused trouble just to see me... That make no sense".

I smiled with a grin. "I know".

She looked at her body then her shoes. She frowned. "You. You used my shoe laces to tie me....all my shoes"

I smirked and chuckled. "is there a problem?".

Before she answers her dad was by the door
"Y/N your mom is sleeping I'm going off to bed aswell....goodnight".

With my surprise she answered. "okay dad....goodnight".

Before praising her. I grabbed her chubby cheeks in my hands "Hmm... You seem very smart what are you ... Any girl would scream for help but you different".

She frowned and looked away. "it's non of your business". Choked lightly. "don't fuck with me I hope you aware who I am..... Almost everyone is afraid of me".

She smiled. "I'm aware who you are....but I sense you not a bad person".

I got scared of her kindness. I backed away
"no way.... I killed so many people how do you see me good". She smiled and looked at me. "I know everything about you and I'm sure a good guy".

I grabbed her arms so tight she hissed in pain scrunching up "How dare you chubby bitch.you don't mean you know".

She grunted in pain. "Yes Mr. Yuji Hayashi your uncle.... He told me everything about you. About your life".

I backed away. I took the knife out my pocket cutting her cute chubby cheek. "Tell my dear uncle I was here that marked you mine....tell him he can take me to jail in 2 months.... I love you".

I cut her cheek as it bleeds open. She hissed in pain. Who would of thought she's so strong she didn't even scream at the cut.
I licked her cheek and kissed it. "See you in 2 months". I cut untied her freely she stood up running to me as I jumped out the window. "Wait. TENJOU".

Leaving the car there I ran out.
.
.
.
.
I need Y/N to help me here. I need to kill all my friends. I must.....build my team. Police forces are chasing me. I have to go. I need to create fued.

.............