-chapter 1-

//Xenos P.O.V//
I sat up in my bed and I felt really dizzy. My stomach ached and I felt sick. I stood up and shivered as a chill ran through my whole body. I sniffed and walked downstairs. my dad was in the kitchen.

'Morning kiddo!'
'm...morning...dad...'
'Xeno...are you alright?'
'no... I feel really unwell...'

Dad then walked over to me and felt my forehead.

'Xeno... You're burning up! And your all pale...'
'my throat hurts...too...'
'does it hurt anywhere else?'
'my whole body aches and... I can't even... Think straight...'
'my poor baby...'
'I feel like I'm gonna puke...'
'does your stomach hurt?'
'yeah...'
'you look really tired too... You poor thing...'

The pain in my body was getting too much to bare. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying. But that didn't help. Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I whimpered in pain. Dad quickly rushed over to me.

'hey...dont cry...youll be alright...'
'it...h...hurts...d..dad..'
'i know baby...'

He then hugged me as I cried like a baby. The pain was just too horrible. My other dad then came in.

'what's going on...'
'Xenos not feeling well...'
'whys he crying'
'he's in pain...'

A horrible pain then shot through my chest and head. It made me grunt loudly from how painful it was.

'what happened? You alright bud?'
'no...pops it hurts...'
He then looked at my face with shock.
'whats wrong?'
'maj... He's got a rash on the side oh his face.'

I then realised what that pain was.

'my chest...is itchy...and it... Hurts...'
'calm down bud...your throat sounds really bad. You should go lay on the sofa. I'll give you some medicine. You need to rest.'

I suddenly got that feeling in my throat. I began to shake and my stomach twisted.
I grabbed the bin and I threw up. Dad started rubbing my back and pops held my fur back. Once I stopped throwing up,the pain in my stomach worsened and I fell onto the floor. Dad helped me up and my stomach made a loud gargle sound.

'you alright bud?'
'n...no... I don't...feel good...at all...'
'you threw up quite a lot there...are ya in pain?'
'yeah...'

I could barely speak any longer and my throat hurt loads. I went and laid on the sofa and I felt really unwell. I fell asleep after a few minutes. When I woke up, I heard fleetway and pops' voices.

'hes faking it!'
'he isn't. Now get ready for school!'
'he looks fine!'
'he threw up earlier and he could barely speak without stopping! He can't even stand up right!'
'he couldve easily faked vomiting and he couldve faked all of that!'
'he didn't! I saw the vomit come out of his mouth and there's no way he could be faked holding that much' fake'vomit in his mouth!'
'doesn't mean he's sick! He couldve just made himself puke!'

I sat up and the pain worsened.

'can you.... Be quiet...my head hurts...'
'sorry bud, just go back to sleep'

Fleetway then rolled his eyes.

'well if it isn't the faker himself!'
'stop shouting... My head and ears hurt...really bad'
'i bet your head is just fine and your trying to get out of school!'

Pops went to go get dad to deal with fleet but we kept arguing.

'I...Im...not...You...don't know...what I'm... going through... Or...how i... Feel...'
'faker'
'SHUT UP! YOU ALWAYS ASSUME STUFF THAT ISNT TRUE! YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN AND THINK THAT YOU'RE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE!I'M SICK OF YOU! I'M SICK OF HOW YOU TREAT ME!'
'HOW WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SHOUT IF YOU WEREN'T FAKING IT!'
'YOURE STRESSING ME OUT! YOUR MAKING ME FEEL EVEN WORSE!'

fleetway then grabbed onto my neck and my throat hurt and I couldn't breathe. I then screamed so loud that it could've stopped me from talking. My throat ached. Pops,dad, sunky and exe ran in. Poppa grabbed fleetway.

'what happened!'

I tried to speak but no words were coming out. It hurt too much to talk.Dad then knelt down infront of me.

'open your mouth for me baby,i need to look at your throat'

I opened my mouth and dad looked at my throat.

'your throats really bad'
'it's only bad from when he screamed and shouted at me'

Pops then grabbed him.

'HE SHOUTED AT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE STRESSING HIM OUT! YOU MADE HIM SHOUT! HE WAS MAD BECAUSE YOU WERE MAKING HIM FEEL WORSE! IF HE GETS MORE SICK FROM YOU STRESSING HIM OUT, YOUR TAKING CARE OF HIM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!'
'y...yes'

Pops then let go of him and he sat on the floor shaking.
He then ran off.

'lordy... That was a bit harsh...'
'I know but that's the only way he listens! Hes made poor xeno lose his voice!hes not gonna be able to tell us if hes getting worse now!'
'yeah...Well-'
'but he also woke xeno up!'

Exe then interrupted.

'pops is right! Fleetway never listens to you two and he's always so rude to xeno and sunky! He makes me so angry and I'm sick of it! I hate seeing sunky cry and xeno getting stressed! It makes me want to make him feel how they feel! He makes me want to hurt him!'
'fleetways a meanie! He makes me cry!'
'see? It makes sunky upset and he's just a baby!'

That feeling in my throat started coming back again and I felt sick.

'can you...guys stop...arguing...'
'you can speak?!?!'
'yeah... It just... Hurt to... *coughs* speak...I...think it... Has... Something...to do with...me screaming...and... Fleetway grabbing... My neck...*coughs*'
'don't speak if it hurts baby'

The feeling in my throat got worse and I felt more nauseous.

'oh god...im gonna be sick!'

I got up quickly and ran into the kitchen,gagging loudly. Exe ran after me. I began to vomit into the bin again and exe rubbed my back. Once I stopped vomiting,exe hugged me.

'you alright?'
'yeah...'
'you sound awful... I wish I could stay back to help you...'
'I'll be... *coughs* fine...'
'go lay back down... Your gonna need your rest...'

I went and layed back on the sofa. I felt worse than ever.
Exe came back into the living room.

'pops, Where's the hot water bottle?'
'why?'
'I'm gonna fill it and give it to xeno, it'll help his stomach'
'it's in the medicine cupboard'

Exe then went back into the kitchen. He came back with the thermometer, the hot water bottle and some water.
He gave me the water and placed the hot water bottle against my stomach.

'make sure you stay hydrated xeno,you'll get better'
'alright...*cough*'

Exe then huged me and left for school. I layed back down and fell asleep.