-chapter 5-

//Lord Xs P.O.V//
I opened the door to sunkys bedroom and he was playing with his toys. He seemed a little sad.

'you alright buddy?'
'mh hm'
'you sure?'

He then turned away from me. I kneeled down to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

'bud...tell me whats bothering you.'
'I...Im worried about xeno...'
'he'll be alright...'

He then turned around and hugged me. He fell asleep in my arms and I placed him on his bed. I walked out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen. Fleetway was making food.

'hey poppa'
'what you doing bud?'
'im doing dinner for you guys'
'thanks bud...'
'its alright, I know how tired you and dad are.'

I hugged him from behind and he giggled.

-3 hours later-

//Majins P.O.V//
I woke up and lord X was asleep next to me. I felt like crap. Fleetway was with xeno.

'fleet...'
'you alright dad?'
'yeah... Just tired...what time is it?'
' 7 pm'
'did poppa do dinner yet?'
'I did dad,don't worry. Sunkys in bed too'
'alright...'

Xeno then groaned loudly and he coughed. Fleetway rushed over to him. I then began to feel a little sick. My stomach ached and the nausea worsened.

'oh god...'
'dad? Dad what's wrong?'
'I don't feel too well...'
'what's wrong with you?'
'I... Fe-'

Before I could even finish the first thing I was going to say, I gagged loudly and I ran to the kitchen sink and threw up a lot. My stomach still ached and I still gagged loudly. I turned around and leaned on the sink. Fleetway came and felt my forhead. I coughed and I began to feel extremely dizzy and faint. I then blacked out, my head still dizzy and still nauseous as hell.

//the next day¦after school//

//Faithys P.O.V//

I knocked on the door to xenos house. He hasn't come to school and I was starting to worry about him. One of his dad's awnsered.

'hey faith'
'hey! Is xeno alright? Me and the others are all really worried'
'oh...hes got the flu...poor thing...hes been really weak'
'is it alright if I see him...'
'sure you can, he's been saying that he misses you and the others.'

I stepped into the living room and ran to xeno immidatley. I hugged him.

'Xeno! Oh my god! Are you alright? Ive been so worried!'
'faithy...im fine...'
'we all have been really worried about you!'

I took my bag off my back and took out a gift that me and the others worked together to get for him.

'me and the others, we worked together to get you something.'
'You guys... Got me a teddy
.. It... Looks just like me...'
'well, we made teddies in tech and I worked with the others to make it look like you.'

Xeno then hugged me.

'thank you... I love...it'
'I'm glad...i just hope youll feel better'

//Xenos P.O.V//

I held the Teddy that my freinds made me. I noticed that faithy had a few cuts and bruises on her face and her body.

'faithy...what happened... To you...'
'oh...i got beaten by you know...HER'
'did she...get in...trouble?
'yeah... Massive trouble'

Dad then walked in.

'hey majin!'
'hey...faith...'

Faithy then ran over to dad. I slowly got up and went to him to.

'Majin...are you alright?'
'I... Im fine...'
'Are ya sure? You don't look too well'
'I don't know anymore...'
'go lay down, your probably sick'

Dad sat down on the sofa and put his right hand on his forehead. I then, still holding my Teddy,went and sat with him. I put my head on his shoulder and my arms around dads torso, hugging him. I suddenly flinched from an extreme shock of pain in my stomach. I then quietly groaned from how painful it really was. Faithy then knelt down to me.

'are you alright xeno? You flinched and looked like you were in a lot of pain'
'I...I just... Got...a... Pain... In my... Stomach...'
'how bad was it?'
'it...was really... Painful...but...im...fine...'
'get some rest,youll need it'
'okay...'
'I have to go now.'
'okay...bye...'
'bye xeno, hope you feel better'

Faithy then left. I cuddled up to my dad to make him feel better. Poppa came downstairs and gave me some medicine that would help. Soon after, I began to feel nauseous,dizzy and really faint so I laid on dad's lap. He stroked my soft quills and I was beginning to feel worse.

'dad...'
'whats wrong baby?'
'I'm...dizzy... Nauseous... And...i feel...like I'm... Gonna...faint...'
'try to get some rest...You were up all night, coughing and you said you had a horrible headache. It's lack of sleep darling...your body needs rest. I'll be here the whole time, don't worry.'

Dad then pushed my down onto the sofa lightly by the chest to get me to lay down. He put a blanket on me and still sat there, as he promised. I then felt tired and I drifted off into a deep, well needed sleep.

A/N:I'm so sorry this took really long. I have had no motivation and I didn't want to give up on this story like I did with the previous one I did that I discontinued due to lost motivation. I will get the next chapter out as soon as I can. I will even try to make art for all chapters and I will try to get a story cover done. I am deeply sorry for the ones who were waiting on this chapter.