-chapter 2-

I was awoken a couple hours later because Dad was gently shaking me. I felt even worse and my throat ached. I now had a blistering headache. I noted he was holding something.

'how ya feeling xeno?'
'worse... I... Have a.... Headache...now...'
'at least your able to speak!'
'yeah but... It hurts.. My throat...'
'hows your stomach?'
'Better...'
'do you still feel sick?'
'yeah...i feel.. like I'm... gonna be...sick....again...'
'you poor thing...'
'wheres...poppa...'
'he went to go get exe'
'oh...why?'
' he vomited from worrying about you'
'oh...I...hope he's...okay'
'you alright?'
'no...I feel...like I'm...gonna puke...'

Dad then got up and went into the kitchen. He came back with a bucket and some tissues. I sniffed and coughed when he sat beside me. I then started feeling a bit dizzy.

'dad...'
'whats wrong? Are you okay?'
'Im... Dizzy'
'ill go get some medicine... Maybe your getting a migraine...'
'is that... why my head... feels like...Its about...to expload...'

Dad then quickly got up and ran into the kitchen and came back with some medicine.

'here bud...itll help'

I took the medicine and layed down.

'owwww...'
'whats wrong?'
'my...ears...'

My ears started aching. Dad began to whisper.

'you got an earache?'
'yeah...'

I then started to cry. It hurt really bad. Dad hugged me and whispered to me, trying to comfort me. I bit my bottom lip again to stop myself from crying. It wasn't working. I then screamed loudly from how much pain I was really in. Dad pulled me down and laid with me. I cried on his chest for over an hour. I was in so much pain. I bit my lip again to stop crying and I calmed down but I started whimpering in pain.

'hey... Whats wrong?'
'I'm.. In... So... Much... Pain...'
'I know baby... You need to try to sleep... The more you can rest, the less time it'll take for you to recover...'
'dad...my...stomachs... Killing...me..'
'I'll see if there's any stomach medicine...'

He went and got the medicine but the pain worsened quickly and I felt like crying again.
Dad came back with the medicine and he refilled the hot water bottle. He sat beside me and helped me to lay on my back. I could barely move from how much pain was going through my whole body. Dad then gently placed the hot water bottle on my aching stomach. He mixed the medicine with some water and gave it to me.

'if you just sip it slowly,it'll start to work and the pain will die down, alright?'
'okay...*coughs*'
'your throats getting worse baby...'
'it...hurts...too...*coughs*'

I felt like puking again and i quickly grabbed the bucket from the floor and held it infront of me. I gagged but nothing came out.

'xeno? Are you alright?'
'no...*gag*...I feel... Like... *coughs*... Throwing up...*gag*... But nothings... Coming out...'
'your probably trying to be sick on an empty stomach'

I still gagged but nothing came out. Dad rubbed my back but I still couldn't be sick. A sharp pain shot through my chest and I screamed from how painful it was. It made me drop the bucket.

'xeno! What happened!'
'this pain...*cough*Shot through... my chest...'
'you seem really unwell...I'll call faker and ask him if he can come help you...'
'I'm sure...ive just...got the... Flu,dad...'
'yeah but getting a rash isn't normal...the inability to be sick isn't normal...'

Dad then took out his phone and called faker.

'he'll be over soon...'
'alright...'

I laid down on the sofa and breathed sofly. It hurt to talk and I felt ill. My chest ached and I felt like crap.
Then there was a knock at the door around 20 minutes later. It was faker.

'has he been sick since you called me?'
'no... He's just been laid on the sofa,shivering...'

Faker knelt down beside me and I coughed loudly.

'whats been going on with him?'
'he's been sick twice, he's got a rash on his neck,he said he had a blistering headache,he's been shivering, he's been really tired,he's been saying his ears hurt,he's been coughing and earlier fleetway annoyed him and he screamed really loud and it irritated his throat more.'
'sounds like flu but I'm gonna need to have look at that rash you said about. Does he have a fever?'
'I don't know...*coughs*
Oh god...'

Dad began to walk around the room and muttering stressed gibberish to himself.

'hell be fine, he might just be allergic to soemthing or it could be hives caused by stress'
'my...freind gets... That...'
'exactly'

Dad then stopped pacing and put his arms round his stomach.

'majin? Are you alright?'
'no... I think im gonna-'

Dad then fell to his knees and grabbed the puke bucket and vomited. He gagged loudly too.

'Dad! Are... You alright?'

Once dad stopped being sick, I noticed he looked pale and a bit faint.

'I feel like I'm gonna pass out...'
'lay down...with me..'

Dad then got up slowly and layed on the sofa with me. He layed my head on his chest and he breathed softly. Faker examined him.

'you'll be fine, you were most likely sick from anxiety and stress'
'oh... Right...'
'make sure you don't get too worried about xeno because it can affect you mentally and physically, like not being able to breathe properly. Things like that cause panick attacks.'

I then went back to sleep from how tired I was.