-chapter 6-

//Xenos P.O.V//

-6 AM¦the next morning-

I woke up and my vision was blurry. I could barely see. I rubbed my eyes but nothing changed. I didn't know if dad was still there. It felt like it had been hours.

'dad...'

I got no response but I turned my head around the room. I could see a blue figure. I didn't know who it was because I couldn't see much. I laid back down and groaned loudly from the pain and aching in my whole body.

'Xeno? You alright?'
'who's... There...'
'it's me sweethearts...i kept my promise... What's wrong?'

It was dad. He kept his promise. He never breaks a promise so I wasn't really surprised.

'I feel... Worse than... Yesterday...'
'oh god...how so? Are you in more pain? Has anything else started happening?'
'I can't... See much...i can barely... Sit up...'
'oh god... No.. No...'

Dad started to breath heavily and kept Repeating the word under his breath.

'dad... Calm down... I'll be...fine...'

I began to worry about dad so I lent forward and hugged him to try and calm him down. I didn't want him to be more worried.

'dad...I'll be okay...'
'I'm scared xeno! What if there's something really wrong with you! You haven't gotten any better...'
'dad...im fine...you...dont have...to worry... I... I will be...fine...'

Dad then started crying. The sound of him whimpering broke my heart. He seemed to be extremely worried about me. It was true that I hadn't been getting better but I didn't expect him to worry this much. There was then a knock at the door. Dad stopped hugging me and went to the door. I could hear voices.

'Oh...hey faith...shouldn't you be getting ready for school?'
'wait a second... Have you been... Crying?'
'oh... Yeah... I'm really worried about xeno...he hasn't gotten any better.'
'i knwo why. You need to get him to a hospital and test for some kind of poison.'
'why...are you saying someone... P...poisoned by baby!'
'yes and I know exactly who! You know when I came yesterday and I ahd those bruises on my arms?'
'I was worried about that...what happened...'
'some girl named Willow beat me.'
'was the the one who...'
'yeah! She was! We looked at security footage because xeno said something didn't taste right and I was suspicious so I asked the staff to look at security. I was truly shocked by what I saw.'

I was stunned by what I ahd heard. I had been... Poisoned... The
thoughts of dad's
reaction killed me inside. I then heard a loud thump and I head dad crying again.

'I know... It's hard to hear that... But now you know what's wrong with him, you can get help...'
'i can't belive he was poisoned! This whole time! I thought he would be okay! But i was wrong!'
'majin... Please calm down....hell be alright...thr police have been called and they are actively working on the case. They asked where you lived so they could come get some information from xeno. It's okay...she will be pubsihed and xeno will be alright!'

I could still heard dad whimpering. He got up and rushed to me and hugged me,still crying.

'dad...its okay... I'll be...fine...'
'she poisoned you...I... I...'
'dad... Its okay... She...could have...done much worse...'
'this could kill you xeno!'
'I know... but we can... Go to...the hospital...and... Do a blood... Test... So we know... What she...Poisoned me...with...then...faker can... Help me...'
'but...we need to tell the police what she did!'
'dad... Calm down...its okay...ill be...alright...shes most likely... Going to jail... For this...it would... Be a form... Of attempted... Murder...'

Faitht came and hugged me too. She also seemed angry.

'faithy... Why...do you seem... Angry...'
'I'm mad at her! She put you through this! All this pain! You had to suffer! She did this because she's cruel and and evil b1tch! She hates us!'
'faithy... Calm down...she will get...the punishment... She deserves...'

There Was then a knock at the door. Dad got up and got it.

'good morning sir.'
'oh...good morning officers...what beings you here?'
'were here to get down information from your son about what happened.'
'oh...right...'
'may we come inside?'
'of course.'

Dad came in with 2 officers. I began to feel a bit anxious and worried. Dad sat beside me and hugged me. I sat up. My vison got really blurry again. Dad held me close.

'so, what happened that day? Was anything strange happening?'
'well... After I...had lunch... With my... Friends... I was starting...to get... Dizzy...i thought... It was just... Lack of sleep-'

Before I could finish the sentence I started coughing from talking so much. My throat was very sore. Dad rubbed my back.

'sorry...about that...'
'that's alright son, please, continue.'
'in my last... Lesson... I felt sick...and I kept...loosing focus...my teacher... Sent me... to the...nurses office....and I... Didn't feel better...ny friends... Walked me home... they were worried...i went to... Bed as soon... As I... Got back... Then... The next day... That's when...this really started...having an... Effect...on me...'
'what happened to you? What symptoms do you have?'

Dad then interrupted.

'I.. Can tell you that...'
'go ahead sir'
'hes been coughing,vomiting, he's had pain in his body... He's had flu symptoms but he's also developed a rash on his chest and neck...today... He said his visions gone blurry...'
'thank you for telling us sir. We will take this to evidence. Do you know of any reason the person would want to poison your son.'
'the person...they hate him... And his friends... There was someone else that got expelled for bullying them and they are freinds... That's why they did this to him!'
'sir calm down,they will not get away with this.'

I hugged dad to help him calm down. Faithy then started giving them information on the footage she saw.

'officers, If I may, I would like to explain the footage I saw on the CCTV.'
'go ahead miss'
'I was concerned for xeno so I had to ask for security footage. The staff rang the police last night. What we saw on the footage shocked me. We saw them putting something in Xenos drink when we weren't there.'
'right. We will take all of this to evidence.'

I then began to feel dizzy and faint again.

'I don't...feel too well'

I then blacked out.