-chapter 3-

//Exes POV//
I got out of my third lesson and I was starting to worry about xeno again. I went into the bathroom and messaged poppa.

'poppa, can you come get me from school? I can't stop thinking about xeno. I'm really worried.'
'exe,hes fine'
'poppa please! Im starting to feel sick from anxiety!'
'alright...make an excuse to go home'
'thank you...'
'it's okay'

I started to make fake vomit sounds in the bathroom. I heard someone say that they were gonna go get a teacher. Then I actually felt like I wa about to be sick. Then suddenly, I actually threw up. I gagged and threw up a lot before I could stop. My stomach hurt and I was worrying. I then messaged poppa.

'poppa...'
'what'
'Ive created a diversion but I actually made myself sick...'
'how?'
'my anxiety'
'how much was you sick?'
'a lot...my throat burns from it'
'are you alright?'
'I feel a bit better but my stomach hurts and I'm still worried about xeno'
'you'll be okay, you'll feel better when your with him'
'I have to go, I can hear the teacher'

I made fake vomit sounds again and then I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall.
The teacher took me to sick bay and they called poppa. I was still worrying about xeno. The amount of vomit that came out of him was unreal. Once poppa got to the school, I grabbed my stuff and left. Around 20 minutes later, we got back to the house. I ran in through the door. Xeno was resting. I quickly went upstairs and grabbed his pillows and his blanket off his bed. I came back downstairs and gently lifted Xenos head mad places the pillow under it. I put the other pillow under his back. I placed the blanket on him. He looked worse than earlier. It pained me to see him that way. He then opened his eyes.

'e...exe..'

I knelt down beside him.

'w... Whats wrong?'
'Im feeling...so sick...right now...i... Feel... Like... Puking...'
'its okay... You'll feel better if you do vomit...'

Xeno then sat up slowly. He covered his mouth with his hand and he gagged. I grabbed the bucket and held it infront if him. He had both his arms around his stomach and gagged but nothing came out. I rubbed his back and he still couldn't be sick.

'Dad!'
'Yeah?'
'Xenos trying to be sick but can't!'

Dad came downstairs. He looked as if he had been puking.

'Dad? Are you alright?'
'I'm fine... Whats wrong with him.'
'he's trying to be sick but he cant'

Dad then came and rubbed his stomach. Xeno still couldn't be sick. There was no longer any point in him trying. He was probably trying to be sick on an empty stomach.

'owwwww..'
'its alright xeno...'

I then pulled him close to me so he would feel safe. He looked so sick. I felt so bad for him. Dad then left. Xeno was shaking like hell.He couldn't even say a full sentence without stopping every few seconds to breathe. He suddenly grabbed my fur and groaned loudly.

'Xeno? Xeno what's wrong?'
'why... Why does... It hurt... So... Much!'
'xeno? What hurts? Talk to me it's alright...'

He then screamed loudly but his voice went before he could finish. Dad came running in.

'what happened!'
'I don't know! Xeno grabbed my fur and said soemthing about him being in pain then he screamed!'

Dad then kneeled beside us and tried to get xeno to speak.

'xeno? What's wrong baby?'

Xeno the hugged dad and began to cry. Poppa then came in. Then my anxiety stated to cause problems. I felt sick again and my stomach ached the same way it did after I was sick earlier. My chest began tightening and I gagged from the intense nausea.

'Exe? Are you alright? Why'd you gag?'
'no...i don't feel good...'
'whats wrong?'
'my chest is really tight... I feel sick...my stomach hurts...'
'do you feel like your about to be sick?'
'I don't know anymore...'

Poppa then got me off the sofa and took me into the kitchen and lent me over the sink. He rubbed my back.

'poppa... What are you doing...'
'im trying to help you...youll feel better if you do be sick...'
'i...im fine... I... Im just over worrying...'
'exe...if you feel sick then you should probably be sick.'
'I don't think I can...my stomach... Hurts...'

I then started to gag violently and I began to vomit violently into the sink. Poppa still rubbed my back. My throat burned as I vomited. Once I finally stopped, I began to breathe heavily and I was dizzy. I whimpered and poppa hugged me, knowing I wasn't feeling well. I began to cry as I hugged him back. He picked me up and took me into the living room. He laid me on the sofa chair.

'what's...wrong...with... exe...'
'I don't know... He said he felt sick and he couldnt breathe properly'

Xeno then got up and came over to me and hugged me. He then sat beside me.

'are you... Alright?'
'I'm fine... Im just over worrying...'
'no...exe...if you were... Sick that much... Then... Your not...'
'I... Im fine...'
'im... Really worried... Exe...i don't... Want you to... Feel the way... I am... Right now...'
'im fine xeno! Im not sick...'

Xeno then put his arms around me whilst still laying on his side. He laid his head on my chest. He seemed to be feeling exhausted. I  curled up into a ball and he still hugged me. We both snuggled on the chair and xeno fell asleep. Dad then laid xenos blanket on both of us and I slowly fell asleep.