Chapter 4

After Sigyn told him the reason for her leaving, the two continued drinking and talking for hours before they ended up falling asleep on the couch.

The next morning the two were woken up by Gunnar, who decided to lick their faces. Damon ended up falling off the couch with a thud, scaring Sigyn awake who too then fell off the couch and on top of the now groaning Salvatore.

"Gut ommf mea" Sigyn heard Damon mumbled against the fur rug, making her frown because she didn't quite understand what he said.

"What did you say?" She asked sleepily, but let out a yelp when she was basically flung to the side by Damon.

"I said, get off me. I think your age is showing, Siggy" Damon snickered, gaining a rather harsh punch to the ribs making him grunt in pain.

"Shut up you leech. You want something to eat or drink?" Sigyn asked, before she got up from the ground stretching and yawning. Sigyn gave her dogs pets and kisses, then got theirs and Thora's food ready.

"No thank you. I think I'll go back home and change" The male answered, as he went to gather his things. Once Sigyn gave her pets their food, the woman walked back out into the living room and over to Damon who was standing at the front door.

"Thanks for having me over, Sig. And for listening" If it were anyone else, they would've either laughed at him or ask whether he was being sarcastic because everyone knows that THE Damon Salvatore never thanks anyone for anything. But it never surprised Sigyn, and it made her happy to know that Damon felt the need to come to her when he needed to.

"You're always welcome here, Dam. Always. Now go, you stink of bourbon" She teased, lightly nudging him out the door.

"Back at ya, Siggy" He poked his tongue out, and before she could say anything he was gone. Sigyn grumbled as she closed the door, and looked to her dogs who were already looking at her.

"I don't really smell do i?" She asked them, and was appalled when the two placed a paw over their noses. Sigyn scoffed, and cross her arms with a pout.

"I don't stink, you two stink" She fired back childishly, gaining identical head tilts from Gunnar and Freya.

"You stink, you stink" Thora croaked from the back of the house, If anyone saw her now, they would think she was insane for having a conversation with her dogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having a shower, Sigyn decided she should take her dogs for a walk. She got dressed in comfortable clothes, grabbed the two leashes and walked out to the living room where she was welcomed with the sight of her dogs, who were already waiting for her with their tails wagging excitedly.

Sigyn clipped their leashes onto the collars, grabbed her house keys and walked out of the house locking it, then started their walk.

The owner and her two excited dogs walked through the woods, and out towards the town.

"Freya. Freya stop trying to trip Gunnar" Sigyn scolded the puppy, who was trying to weave through and around the bigger dogs legs with her leash.

"No, Gunnar! Squirrels are not for eating! Stop it!" The blonde yelled, as she chased after her dog. When Sigyn caught sight of where Gunnar was, she didn't notice that he was standing with someone.

"Einhver myndi halda að ég kunni ekki að þjálfa hunda" Sigyn grumbled, as she grabbed the leash tightly in her hand so he didn't run off again.

"You speak Icelandic?" Said the voice of a man, who was standing before Sigyn.

The woman snapped her head up, and her blue eyes met a pair of somewhat familiar brown ones. It was one of the Mikaelson's and one of her mates. Great.