Chapter 15

After their emotional chat, Sigyn and Damon spent the rest of the night drinking and watching movies. The two ended up falling asleep on the couch again, with bottles of beer scattered around the couch on the floor.

When it came to the next morning, they had been woken up by a knock at the door. Turns out it was Elijah, who had come over to ask Sigyn out for a lunch date. Of course when the noble vampire saw Damon, he wanted to knock the Salvatore's head off but refrained from doing so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn was sitting in Elijah's car, while he drove them to a restaurant outside of Mystic Falls for their date. Her gaze was focused on the passing trees and buildings, her hand being held in Elijah's large one.

"So, where are you taking me?" She asked, looking over to her mate.

"You'll have to wait and see, Elskan" He answered, gaining a groan from his mate making him smile in amusement.

They drove for another hour before they finally arrived at what looked to a fancy restaurant. Elijah parked the car, and quickly sped to Sigyn's side to open her door.

Before they walked into the building, Sigyn stopped the two making Elijah give her a confused frown. The woman smiled as she cupped the side of his face, and leant in to capture his lips.

Elijah smiled into the kiss and held his mate close. He felt a burst of happiness explode in his chest, and the warmth moved through-out his body. The two pulled away, and smiled brightly at each other.

"What was that for?" The vampire asked.

"I felt like it. Now come on, let's go eat" Sigyn winked at him, before walking off the entrance. Elijah watched after her for a few seconds with a fond smile, before shaking his head following after her.

Walking inside the restaurant, they were welcomed with man standing near the entrance.

"Hello, we have a reservation under the name Mikaelson" Elijah said, whilst loosely wrapping an arm around his mates waist.

"Of course, right this way" The couple were lead to a table situated at back that was over-looking the lake that was behind the building. While the two sat, a waitress made her way over to the table.

"Hello, can i get you something to drink?" She asked, her lips curving into a seductive smile which didn't go unnoticed by Elijah or Sigyn. The heretic gritted her teeth, but kept silent.

"We'll have a bottle of the 1787 Chateau Margaux please" Elijah answered, giving the woman a tight smile.

"Perfect choice" She almost purred, then walked off to get the wine.

"I'm suddenly feeling homicidal" Sigyn mumbled, angrily tapping her long black acrylic nails on the table. Morbid thoughts on ways to kill the waitress going through her mind, until she felt a gentle touch on her hand and turned to see her mate looking at her fondly.

"Relax, Elskan. I only have eyes for you" He said, making the blonde relax and smile back.

"I know, Lijah. But she's going to lose hers if she keeps looking at you" Sigyn said, causing her mate to snicker. Before he could say anything, the waitress came back with the wine and one glass instead of two.

"Here's your wine, sir" She smirked. In that moment, Sigyn was seconds away from skinning the woman.

"Thank you. But if you could be so kind, I would appreciate it if you got a glass for my beautiful wife here" Elijah asked, giving the woman a stern look. The waitress' smile fell slightly, looking to Sigyn and gave her a dirty look.