Chapter 23

The sun was shining upon the couple, who were cuddled up under the covers. Kol had his arms wrapped protectively around his mate, his hands placed gently on her stomach which hadn't moved during the night.

Kol had been awake for the last hour, just admiring his beautiful pregnant mate. His head rested upon his hand, while the other hand traced shapes on her stomach. A warm and loving smile was painted across his face, listening to the two little heartbeats.

There was something about Sigyn being pregnant that made him feel a certain way, there was a sense of euphoria at the idea of being able to impregnate his little mate. That he would in time be able to do so.

Snapping from his thoughts, he set his eyes back onto his sleeping mate.

Leaning down, Kol softly traced his lips up and down her neck, before placing a firm kiss to her pulse point. The vampire continued placing opened mouth kisses up and down her neck, even her collarbone.

"So beautiful" He whispered, nuzzling her neck. His brown eyes focused on the un-marked side of her neck.

He could feel his pupils widen, his fangs starting to elongate. The need to mark his mate was becoming stronger by the minute.

Kol moved his lips back to her neck, but this time the kisses were firmer which seemed to waken Sigyn up only slightly.

"Mmm, Kol" She moaned softly, but didn't bother to move.

"Good morning, darling" He hummed, grazing his fangs down her neck. Sigyn gasped slightly at the feeling, moving to make more room for him.

"Someone is feeling a little frisky this morning" Sigyn smirked to herself, but Kol could easily hear it though her tone.

"Can you blame me? Your scent is intoxicating, especially now. The sight of you pregnant makes you all the more delectable, my darling little mate" Kol growled, nipping at her ear.

Sigyn moaned, arching her back against the vampire. Her smirk widened when she felt just how excited he really was, and it only made her more aroused.

"Do you want to continue, darling?" He asked, pausing his movements.

"Please, Kol. Make me feel good" She whimpered out a plea, making the male groan at the sound.

Kol moved his right hand under her shirt and up to her breasts, giving the uncovered mounds a gentle squeeze earning a louder moan from Sigyn. His thumb and pointer finger tweaked the now erect nipple, causing the blonde to grind her ass against his bulge.

"Hmm, these have gotten bigger" He smirked. Kol didn't know an awful lot about pregnancy, but he has been reading books about it and he read that the woman's breasts grow bigger during pregnancy. He definitely liked the sound of that.

"Perks of being pregnant" Sigyn giggled, but moaned when he squeezed her a little rougher.

Kol's hands then started to move downward, causing an excited shiver to run down her spine. His hand soon came upon her wet core, making them both groan in pleasure.

"Already so wet for me" He hissed, collecting some of her wetness and moved to rub her throbbing clit. Sigyn let out another gasp, this time rutting her hips against his hand to try and gain more friction.

The both of them were getting entirely lost in each other, their strong scents wafting through their noses, making them even more aroused.

The vampire found himself grinding roughly against her ass, feeling himself starting to lose his mind.

"I'm sorry, darling, but i cannot wait any longer. I need to be inside you" Kol almost pleaded. He pulled his pyjama pants down, his hard member hitting against his torso. He then moved to rip her underwear off, and raised his mates leg up.