Chapter 16

It's been a few weeks since she completed the bond with Finn and Elijah, and it's safe to say that Kol and Klaus were extremely jealous. Bodies had been thrown into walls, punches were thrown and threats were made. Rebekah and Sigyn just sat back and watched it all, not caring one bit.

Sigyn found it rather amusing to see her mates hissing and growling at each other like wild a bunch of wild animals. Although, she would hope that the four brothers would one day accept that they have to share her and try to be somewhat civil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn was resting on the couch against Finn in the library, both of them reading a book. A week after her date with Elijah, she had decided to move in the Mikaelson's but kept her house cloaked in the woods.

And she honestly feels better staying with them, because one way or another she ends up waking up to one of them beside her. And she loves it.

When she did mention about her moving in, her mates and Rebekah were ecstatic to say the least. Apparently, Klaus had already made a room up for her and made room in his art room for all of her art stuff.

Now the sleeping arrangements were a nightmare. The brothers fought constantly about who got to sleep with Sigyn, and when. Eventually with some time, they got into a good system which Sigyn was in charge of and all her mates were happy--ish.

Sighing to herself, Sigyn closed her book and placed it on the floor next the her dogs. Finn looked away from his book, and looked to his mate with slight concern.

"Everything alright, angel?" He asked, watching as the blonde shifted her body so that her front was resting against him, and her arms wrapped around his body tightly.

"I'm fine, Finn. I just wanted to cuddle you" She mumbled against his chest, which shook slightly by Finn chuckling.

The vampire rested his book on the table behind his head, and pulled Sigyn up so that her head rested in the crook of his neck and his arms were securely wrapped around her torso.

"Where are my cuddles? Why must boring old Finn get cuddles" Came the whining voice of Kol, who decided that now was a good time to interrupt their quiet time. Sighing to herself, Sigyn decided not to move before she spoke up.

"Just because Finn doesn't go around slaughtering people like you and Klaus, that doesn't make him boring. Now shush, it's quiet time" Sigyn snuggled closer into Finn's neck, which happened to be the side of the neck that she had marked, because when her nose touched it the male shivered slightly.

It was silent for a few minutes, but Sigyn knew that Kol was still in the room and she hoped that he might have found a book to read.

She was wrong.

A sudden weight could be felt on her back, making both herself and Finn let out a grunt. The youngest male Mikaelson decided it would be a good idea to lay straight on top of his mate, which ultimately put more weight onto poor Finn.

"Seriously, Kol" Finn grunted in annoyance. His stupid little brother just had to ruin his quiet time with his mate.

"Shush, brother. It's quiet time" Kol sassed, burying his face in Sigyn's unmarked side of her neck. Surprisingly Sigyn didn't feel uncomfortable with Kol crushing her, and sighed in content.

"Why wasn't i invited to the cuddle fest? I feel rather left out" Moving her face slightly away from Finn's neck, her blue eyes focused on a smirking Klaus.

"Don't even think about it, Nik" She said, while playfully glaring at him.

"Yeah, Nikky" Kol mumbled against Sigyn's next. The hybrid scoffed to himself and rolled his eyes.