Chapter 20

Sigyn, the Mikaelson's and Damon remained in Norway for a few more weeks, all of them helping the blonde woman control her blood thirst. They used blood bags, and at first Sigyn went threw them within seconds, but after some help from Elijah and Finn who had the most control, she was able to drink from them without guzzling it down.

They all went back to Mystic Falls, and Sigyn was happy to be in control again and to be home. The brother's had been very clingy during the weeks in Norway and when they got back, especially Elijah and Finn.

Those two had been glued to her sides basically everyday. Sigyn didn't have a problem with it, but she was confused as to why they were acting so clingy and protective. Klaus and Kol were clingy and protective, but no where near as bad as their older brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn had woken up around midday, and she was starving. She made her way downstairs determined to make herself some food.

Grabbing a bunch of ingredients, Sigyn started to make a concoction of sorts. As she was cooking, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist and their chin rested on her shoulder.

"What are you making, darling?" Asked Kol, who starting nosing at her neck.

"I have no idea. I'm just throwing shit together, and hoping for the best" She shrugged with a smile, as she leant against his body.

"Well whatever it is, it smells amazing" Kol hummed, placing small kisses along her neck. Sigyn felt her breathe hitch slightly, and stopped what she was going as she closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her skin.

"Although, you smell absolutely delectable my darling" He growled lowly, nipping at her neck with his blunt teeth.

Sigyn sighed in content, resting her head on his shoulder and reached out to weave her fingers through his hair. The woman could feels herself being lost in the moment, until said moment was ruined by none other than Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Please refrain from fornicating in the kitchen, this is where we cook" The blonde rolled her eyes, going to the fridge to grab a blood bag.

"It's where Finn and Siggy cooks. The rest of us don't know how to cook for shit, especially you Bekah" Kol snickered, gaining a sneer from his sister and a giggle from his mate. Giving Sigyn one last kiss on the neck, before grabbing a blood bag and went to sit at the dining table.

"Good afternoon, Elskan" Elijah, who had just walked into the kitchen, said as he walked over to place a kiss on his mates cheek and wrapped his arms around her.

"We're here too you know?" Rebekah scoffed, taking a sip of her blood.

"I'm aware of that, Rebekah. I just chose to ignore you" The noble man shrugged nonchalantly. Kol, who nearly choked on his drink, let out a loud laugh.

"What is this, pick on Rebekah day" She exclaimed, just as Finn walked in.

"Isn't that an everyday activity?" Finn stated, walking to stand on the other side of Sigyn also placing a kiss on her cheek. Sigyn had finished making her food, turned to sit at the table and dug in.

"I will never understand why you eat human food" The blonde Mikaelson said, looking from the bowl of strange food to the woman.

"Just because I'm a vampire, Bekah, doesn't mean i can't still enjoy food. Plus, i like to think I'm making up for the tasteless food i had to eat as a human. I'm sure you can all agree with me on that" She laughed, making the others laugh with her.

"Have you had any blood, angel?" Finn asked, looking back at her front he fridge.

"No, i was too focused on getting food" She answered, shoving another mouthful of food into her mouth. The eldest Mikaelson smiled at his mate fondly, before pouring blood into a glass and handed it to the blonde.