Chapter 27

Months had gone by since Enzo was rescued from Augustine. The vampire had stayed with the Mikaelson's for a few days, before he eventually moved into the Salvatore boarding house with Damon.

Sigyn's pregnancy was going smoothly, her stomach was growing each day which she both loved and hated.

A lot had changed in the town of Mystic Falls. A hunter had made himself known, who later on was killed by Stefan. Even though Klaus hated Stefan for what he did to his mate, the hybrid had taken it upon himself to lock the younger Salvatore in their basement.

And because of how heavily pregnant Sigyn is, her mates and even Damon have made her go on bedrest. She hated that she couldn't do anything to help her mates and best friends, but she's been too busy thinking about how close her pregnancy is coming to an end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn was in her room sitting on an exercise ball, while watching tv. Today had been especially stressful.

The blonde was trying her hardest to stay calm and relaxed, but she was finding it difficult because she couldn't take her mind off of everything that was happening around her. Sigyn's dogs were on the floor on either side of her, both of them not wanting to be away from their owner.

"Aww look at you. Bouncing on a big ball with your little fury bodyguards" Came the voice of Damon, who was leaning against the door frame.

"Ha ha, very funny" Sigyn answered sarcastically, while flipping him off.

"How are you feeling today, gorgeous?" Enzo asked, walking into the room to sit near the pregnant woman.

Ever since he had been rescued, the vampire and the heretic had grown very close. Enzo had grown to be very protective of Sigyn, and always finds himself at the Mikaelson mansion watching over her.

"I'm trying to relax myself and my mind, but it doesn't seem to be working. The babies are kicking more than ever today, and I'm worried about my mates" Sigyn answered, stress evident in her tone of voice. Her eyes were back to being closed, both of her hands gently rubbing her belly.

"Is there anything we can do for you? Are you hungry? Thirsty? I can draw you a bath or i can rub your feet" Enzo suggested, making both Damon and Sigyn laugh.

"Anyone would think you're her mate" The Salvatore jested, earning an eye roll in return.

"She's nine months pregnant, Damon. She needs to be relaxed and happy as possible. And here I thought you were smart" Enzo deadpanned, making Damon gape at his mate in offence. As he was about to reply, Sigyn let out a grunt making them look to her in worry.

"Siggy? Are you okay? You're not in labour are you?" Damon rushed out, speeding in front of her and gently grabbed her arms.

"I-I'm fine. The babies have been kicking a lot more today. They can tell that I'm worried, and they miss their fathers" She answered, letting out another grunt of pain but this time the pain seemed far worse than before.

"Can you help me up please?" Sigyn breathed out, to which the man nodded and slowly helped the woman up.

Luckily Damon had hold of Sigyn, because the woman ended up hunching forward as she let out a small yell of pain. Enzo and Damon looked to each other with wide eyes, but they widened when they saw liquid go down the heretics legs.

"O-Oh my god! Shit! Please tell me you peed yourself" The Salvatore exclaimed, earning a slap to the back of the head by Enzo.

"No, you idiot. She's in labour" He hissed, both himself and Damon feeling more and more panicked.