Chapter 22

Finn, Elijah and Sigyn headed back to the mansion, all three feeling elated with the news. The two Mikaelson brothers couldn't get over the fact that they were going to be father's, and other than meeting Sigyn, this is the happiest they've been in a very long time.

When they arrived at the mansion, Sigyn was bombarded by Klaus and Kol while Rebekah and Damon stood off to the side with a wide smiles on their faces.

Sigyn glanced at her two friends, giving them a small nod making the blonde vampire nearly squeal with happiness and the Salvatore's smile just widened further.

"So, are you going to tell us what's going on? And why only Finn and Elijah were allowed to go see you" Klaus questioned.

When him and Kol woke up, they were far from happy that their sister snapped their necks, but when they saw how serious Rebekah had become they knew that they needed to wait and be patient.

"Why don't we go sit down" Sigyn said, leading her mates into the lounge room both the eldest brothers sitting on either side of her.

"I'm not one for patience, darling. So please for the love of god, tell us what's going on" Kol groaned, earning a stern look from Elijah.

"As you know, you four are my soulmates. I've read everything about them, and i know that there can be loopholes. One's that can give the ability for vampires to have children" Both Kol and Klaus looked at their mate as if she grew two more heads.

"Wait a bloody second. You're saying that we, the originals 2.0, have the ability to have children because we're mated to you?" The maniac of the family gaped at the blonde, who tried to stop herself from giggling at his reaction.

"And how do you know this?" Klaus spoke up.

"Being that I've only been with Finn and 'Lijah, I found out with the help of Damon that i am carrying their children" Sigyn answered.

Just like their older brothers, Klaus and Kol had wanted a family life when they were humans but of course it changed when they were turned.

For them, the whole idea of having their own family vanished and they never really thought about it again. The two had changed drastically, for the worst almost, so the idea of kids never interested them.

"Now just because you two are able to have children, doesn't mean that you have to. Trust me when i say this, i was completely shocked. I mean i fainted for Odin's sake and we all know that vampires can't faint unless magic related. But just know that I am in no way going to force you to have children, if you do that's great and if not then i will respect you decision" The brothers looked at each other, before looking back at their mate.

"I--I want babies" The youngest male Mikaelson mumbled, almost making Sigyn awe out loud at the adorable look on his face.

The woman turned her gaze to Klaus, who was the quietest he's ever been. His eyes were firmly set on her stomach, said eyes were holding an emotion that Sigyn couldn't identify.

"Nik?" Sigyn spoke softly, gaining his attention for a second but his focus quickly went back to her stomach.

The hybrid slowly got up from his seat, moving over to his mate and crouched down in front of her. He raised a hand towards her stomach, making both Elijah and Finn growl slightly in a protective manner.

"Settle down, boys" Sigyn smirked, squeezing their hands. The blonde's attention was quickly caught on the hand that was now on her stomach.

Klaus flattened his palm on her stomach, and moved to press his ear against her to listen to the heartbeats. His eyes lit up in awe and warmth.