01. | DANGEROUS AFFECTION

"Techno? Where are you taking me—the break ends in like fifteen minutes! We're getting so far away-" Clay ranted, confused as to exactly why the other was dragging him across the map.

In the midst of his ramblings, Clay was cut off as he was forcefully shoved to the ground, a sharp knife help up against his neck by the one and only Technoblade who loomed dangerously above him. His pink hair blew nicely in the breeze, his gold crown shining brightly as ever. As he assessed things further, Clay realized Dave was already holding his wrists above his head; the Blood God's grip was too strong to break out of.

"T-Techno! What the Hell, we're not in one of the minigames—th-that's contraband out here!" Clay hurriedly exclaimed.

"Shut up, Smiley. You humiliated me last time, placin' higher than me in the individual ranks—I'm takin' my pride back."

"B-By killing me?!" Clay choked out, "This isn't funny, Da-"

"Don't ever call me that. You and I aren't equals; you're beneath me and pathetic. None of your tricks will win you this one," Dave growled, pushing the blade into Clay's neck lightly.

The cold metal blade made a thin shallow cut only skin-deep, carmine beginning to drip down the dirty blonde's bruised skin into the lush, green grass.

They really were quite far out, huh? Not a single other soul was around and all was silent apart from themselves.

"T... Techno?" Clay shakily mumbled, feeling his cheeks heat up.

Why did he like having Dave on top of him like this? He didn't even care that the older man —by two months—had just cut him.

"I won't kill you, just leave you close to death—beggin' for death. But I'd never offer you the mercy of endin' your worthless life," Dave sneered, slicing open Clay's hoodie to see his bare chest.

Bruises ran all along his body, much like everybody else's in the event. The minigames weren't deadly, but you'd inevitably be injured.

"Wonder how much extra blood would seep out if I cut along all these little bruises?" Dave hummed, watching his dagger gleam in the bright sunlight against the backdrop of Clay's blue-green skin.

Clay breathed in sharply as Dave slowly cut along his chest, a razor thin line of droplets of blood forming horizontally across his ribs. Clay flinched slightly, looking to the side at the lively forest beside them.

"P-Please..." Clay sighed, "It's just... This is all just for fun, isn't it? W-Why are you taking this so seriously?"

"I am havin' fun, though," Dave smiled mischievously, poking the blade beneath Clay's chin and forcing his head up to expose his bloody neck.

"You're sick!" Clay spat, feeling a burning pit form in his stomach as he stared into Dave's broken, brown eyes.

God, no, not now, not from this

"I- Uh... Dream?" Dave slowly stopped, feeling something rub against his ass.

Dave just had to straddle Clay, while attempting to torture him, in the perfect position to feel his cock jump up for joy.

"You... You're fuckin' enjoyin' this?" Dave groaned in disgust, "This isn't exactly what I had in mind..." he mumbled.

Clay's face burned with embarrassment as he begged his boner to go away—as if that would work.

"Well, I guess there's more than one way to take your pride," Dave smirked, letting go of Clay's wrists to unbuckle his belt.

He weighted enough to keep Clay pinned down already, and was also squeezing his legs against him for extra security; free hands wouldn't do Clay any good.