09. | A NEW LENS

Clay's body still felt a dull aching when he finally woke up, halfway in Dave's arms. Clay grunted quietly in pain, instinctively putting his arms around Dave's neck as he was lifted out of the covers.

"Quite the way to say good morning..." Clay mumbled, blushing at the close proximity.

"I'm droppin' you directly into a hot bath with soaks that'll help relax your muscles, so yes, quite the way to say good mornin' after last night," Dave kept his gaze locked forward, quickly making his way into Clay's bathroom.

As soon as they entered the bathroom, Clay could already feel the warmth wafting over from the bathtub. Dave sat him down on the counter and helped Clay get his sweatpants off, trying to cause as little pain as possible. He finally got the blonde into the water, who visibly relaxed and laid back in an instant. Clay could faintly smell eucalyptus and lavender, rubbing his sore arms. Dave sat at the edge of the tub and put his hands into the water, pushing Clay to sit up a tiny bit.

Clay was about to ask what he was doing until Dave pressed his palms into both sides of his lower back, rubbing small circles in—massaging the area. Clay sighed, leaning into it and letting his head drop.

"You'll get used to the rougher stuff eventually and we won't have to spend as much time on this part," Dave said quietly, "...Unless you want to," he added.

"I want to," Clay said a little more assertively, "This might honestly be my favorite part," he smiled and leaned his head back, looking up at Dave.

The pig looked away as Clay guided his hands up to his shoulders, now massaging that area instead.

"You're pretty attentive to me for someone who called themselves selfish," Clay noted softly.

"Can't fuck you anymore if I break you, can I?"

"I'm pretty durable."

"We'll test that pretty soon then," Dave purred.

"When'd you realize you liked this stuff?" Clay asked suddenly, "Like, it's a lot. You haven't even shown me all of it, have you?"

"I definitely haven't," Dave smirked, "It's... somethin' you slowly figure out naturally. Although, in your case I guess it was a pretty sudden realization—you're welcome."

"I don't think it's-" Clay cut himself off.

"What?"

"I don't wanna say..." Clay whispered.

Dave put his palm under Clay's chin and angled his head up and back, lowering his face down to Clay's; his cheeks heated up as the pinkette got closer.

"Good boys finish their sentences. Confess your sins," Dave pressured quietly, "or you could be punished."

Clay gulped, "I don't think it's just about what you're doing, it's... you, specifically. It's not like I'd ever let anybody else do this to me," he finally muttered.

Dave let Clay's head down and sat back up, continuing to dig his thumbs into Clay's back and release the tension in his poor muscles. Clay held back a gasp as Dave kissed along his neck, sucking on the sensitive, bruised area again. Clay rolled his head around, groaning quietly.

"Why do you like me for this shit anyway? I'm just a regular human, I don't have some special thing to offer. I can barely keep up with you," Clay questioned.

"Because you're fun."

"That's it?"

"More or less. I have to get ready, I'll be back quick though," Dave said smoothly.