🟠More Games with the Transformers {𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🟠

A/n: There's two different scenarios where the main characters aren't in the same scene. So, I've decided that there will be two different paths you can take! This chapter is only when you're with Robby and Twitch. There will be another chapter where you're going to be with Morgan and Thrash.

~~

(Y/n) decided to go with Robby and Twitch, they were in a small forest right now. "Come on, Twitch!" Robby said before letting out a grunt after hopping over a log. "There's loads of games we can play." Twitch let out a grunt as she preformed a front flip before doing a short 360° before landing.

"Mhm!" (Y/n) said as she also performed a front flip as well, except that she landed on her hands before standing up.

"Like—" Robby began.

"Bet I can name more birds than you!" Twitch cut him off.

"Hm? Mm!" (Y/n) perked up as she got her notebook ready.

"That's more Mom's thing." Robby said.

Twitch kneeled down to him. "Ready, GO!" She began pointing to the birds. 'Leslie', 'Mike', 'Kerri' with an I, 'Kerry' with a Y, 'Spizwig'..."

-𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨.- (Y/n) quietly wrote down in her note and showed it to Robby.

"I'm going to give the guessing point to (Y/n)." He gave her a thumbs up. "And I'm pretty sure Spizwig isn't a name." He said to Twitch as the red bird squawked then flew and landed on (Y/n)'s hat.

"Ssh! You'll hurt his feelings!" Twitch said.

-𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬... 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙞 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚.- (Y/n) scribbled down, taking pity for Twitch and the bird. -𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 "𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤," 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 "𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚." 𝘼𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨...- She let out a hum as she showed it to them.

"Aw! You have better naming than me!" Twitch pouted before she received a head-pat from her as Robby chuckled.

"Well, I bet I can hit more targets then you." He pointed to an idle rock standing.

"Hmm! Hmm!" (Y/n) shyly raised a fist into the air, accepting the challenge.

Robby let out a quiet grunt as he threw a small pebble at the rock.

*Thunk!*

"Nice, Robby. My turn." Twitch said, she stood up and tried to activate her arm blaster, but she was struggling. "Aww, how'd my lasers work yesterday? Maybe my arm is at the wrong angle," she sighed. Robby looked at (Y/n) of confusion. "Or maybe target practice requires different weaponry." He smirked as he looked back at Twitch. "Or maybe it—"

"Think fast!" The boy tossed it to her.

*Whrrrrrr!*

In instinct, Twitch activated her laser arm and blasted the rock. "Ha!"

*PEW!*