Betrayal...? [💛𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡💜]

(Y/n) let out a heavy sigh as she wrote her confirmation in her note...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"[𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒... 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝓁𝑒 ℳ𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃.]"

The room fell silent as (Y/n) handed the note to Mandroid. Her uncle's eyes widened in surprise, a mixture of relief and suspicion crossing his face as he read her decision.

"You've made the right choice, (Y/n)," he said softly, a tentative smile forming. "Together, we can achieve great things. And I promise I will explain everything."

Megatron's expression twisted into one of disbelief and anger. "You can't be serious, (Y/n)! This is a mistake! You're going to side with this maniac!?"

(Y/n) didn't meet his gaze, her heart heavy with the weight of her decision. She wanted answers and needed them more than anything. And if siding with Mandroid was the only way to get them, then so be it for now.

Mandroid placed a reassuring hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, his grip firm yet gentle. "Let's get started. We have much to discuss."

While hiding, Dorothy's eyes followed them, a look of deep concern etched on her face. "Be careful, (Y/n)," she called out, her quiet voice tinged with warning and worry while hiding behind several pipes below. "Don't lose yourself in his lies."

The (h/c)-haired paused momentarily, glancing back at Dorothy and Megatron. She nodded slightly, acknowledging their concern, but continued walking with Mandroid. At least for now, she had to play along to uncover the truth about her past.

Once they were out of earshot, Mandroid turned to her, his expression serious. "I know this is difficult for you," he said. "But you have to trust me. Everything I did, I did to protect you."