The Game

~Kuroko~

It's has been 5 years and I haved live in a small apartment because my college was close by and much easier to walk now. My life been so peaceful and nice that I have made a friend named Kagami-kun in college and he was nice but yet funny at the same time.

After the 'problem' with the GOM I have finally able to open my eyes and see there true colors and made me realized that nothing in life would do any good of this so called love is in your life and become nothing but a bother. But something inside of me had feelings for them but like I said it's nothing but a bother and make my hated grow more.

"Yes I'll hate them and forever will hate them and that's final"

~Time Skip~

As times flew by I decided to go to a convenience store to buy something to eat that can last me more than 2 weeks a least.

"Hmmm if I take a left then I'll see the convenience store......right?"

Talking to myself as I look at the note that Kagami-kun have wrote down and given to me but at the same time it's not like I can't read direction it just that Kagami-kun hand writing are.......

"Terrible"

It was almost like I'm going to the opposite direction instead the direction I suppose to go but even so in the past 30 minutes I finally made It and walk into the convenience store where a lady greeted me.

"Welcome"-lady

But if your wondering how she can see me well.......because I was able to control of my phantom ability and make other people to see well. It took me almost a year of my training and showed more progress fast than I expected but I was happy.

"What should I get that can last me 2 weeks and is also cheap?"

As I look around the store at the labels and the prices of each packages I was kinda little surprise that there were sum food that were able to help me.......oh how joy I was.

"Excuse me ma'am but have you seen this person before"--???

After that sentence I stop my tracks and look from afar were that voice have come from that made my eyes widen and my body shake that I could was 'them' the GOM.

"No no no it can't be......why.....why now? No!"

As I look afar from 'them' I look at the paper that they had showed to the lady was a picture of..........me?

"But why must they look for me? Are they here to hurt me more than they already have past 5 years ago?"

I was scared.......no I was frighten of what they might do to me and decided to hide and low my appearance so they couldn't find and hope they could leave soon but instead the lady answered.

"Oh that boy.....yes I have seen him"--lady

"Huh? You did? When? Where? What time?"--Aomine-kun answered

"Ahhhh....he just came in here just a second ago and I think you might find him if you look around the store"--lady

"What? No not now.....I need to find a place or how to get out for them not to find me.....I need to do this fast!"

I was already in panic mode and couldn't think straight but at the same time It didn't stop me from escaping.

"Thank you ma'am for the help.... we're going to start looking....thank you"--Akashi-kun

-------------The Game Had Began------------