The Answer

~No one pov~

At that the hospital, Kagami and the GOM waited for hours of surgery to be done. They were getting impatiently and about to run towards the nurse who was at the front desk and ask her a bunch of questions. Until Midorma's father came in and look at them with a tired look in his eyes.

"I'm happy to say that the surgery is a success and your friend....Tetsuya Kuroko will make a full recovery" said the father/ doctor.

~Akashi pov~

I'm happy to hear that Tetsuya will be ok but notice a small bit of hesitation within his sentence.

"If I'm being rude but notice your hiding something that I would like to know"--I said with 'politely' smile on my face.

Luckily the doctor catch on and pause for moment to push up his glasses. And said "I'm sorry if I didn't say it but takes time for recovery and pain to deal with so there will be a schedule of therapy" said the doctor. At first I was kinda frustrated that he wasn't gonna say anything but understanding because how impatiently the others are so I have let it go.

"Ok I understand, everything will be paid for whatever he needs also when can we see him"--I said

"Whenever he wakes up but since he just got out of surgery, tomorrow will be the best options"--said the doctor

~No one pov~

Everyone finally calm down after everything that has happened today but for now the trials is over just yet and Kuroko recovery is the first main attention...

-----------To Be Continued----------

Im back bitches \(0w<)/

~luv princesswolfninja