Painfull kiss

~No one pov~

Kuroko got up early in the morning at 5 am and was exhausted for what has happen last night and cried in Kagami arms which it was a little embarrassing for him but didn't care because his friend didn't left him.

"Why do I feel all heavy and....warm?"-Kuroko

As Kuroko look on the other side of his bed and see no other than his friend Kagami a sleep with his arms wrap around Kuroko waist.

"W-what? Kagami-kun why are in my bed?"-Kuroko ask while shaking Kagami as hard as he could for a while until Kagami finally woke up.

"Yawn~....oh morning Kuroko what's the matter"-Kagami

"Kagami why are are in may bed I thought you were sleeping in the living room?"-Kuroko

"Oh!...ugh sorry but the couch was so uncomfortable I'm sorry"-Kagami

"Well thats ok I just wanted to know why ok"-Kuroko

"Hai"-Kagami

~Time skip~

Kuroko and Kagami were at college doing all there assignments that they could until.....Kagami has one of his meltdown.

"Ugh!"-as Kagami throw paper up in the air making it scatter everywhere while landing softly on the floor.

"Kagami-kun it's not that hard if you use more on your brain a little....or more"-Kuroko

"Oi! I am using my brain!"-Kagami answered back making Kuroko laugh a little and smile which it made Kagami blush a little also.

"Well aren't you having fun Tetsuya~ "-???

As the voice suddenly surprise and stop both Kuroko and Kagami and turned to see who was at the door only no other what Kuroko could do now.

"Aka-Akashi-sama"-Kuroko

"Huh? Tetsuya where the '-kun' Like you use to in the past"-Akashi slowly walk towards Kuroko only taking a few step making them two face to face.

"Oi! Aren't you too close to Kuroko you midg--"-Kagami was cut off by scissors flew pass his head leave only a cut a on his cheek.

"Don't interrupt us you filthy creature"-Akashi

"KAGAMI-KUN! ARE YOU-!"-Kuroko was cut off by Akashi as he grab Kuroko face only having them more close than ever.

"Tetsuya~ look only at me"-Akashi

"...no..."-Kuroko

"We have been looking all over for you because we have finally realized our feelings for you and came to say our sorry and wish to have you back so please come back to us"-Akashi

"I don't believe you because ever since you guys left me scars inside my heart I have decide to give up on love that I use to have for you guys is now broken"- as Kuroko smack Akashi hand off from his face.

"I'm sorry I don't know..."-Akashi

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T I WAS JUST NOTHING MORE THAN A 'THING' TO YOU GUYS"-Kuroko

"I sorry but if my words aren't enough than....my action would"-Akashi grab Kuroko again leave them not only closer but too close that Akashi lips touch and pressing Kuroko to his.

"Mmhm!"-Kuroko

~Kuroko pov~

"What!? Nooo Kagami-kun please help me!?"

-------Will Kagami help or Kuroko have to fight for himself--------