I'm Sorry

~Kuroko pov~

"BANG"

I didn't felt at first until I started to feel dizzy while my whole body stop moving and drop to the ground hard. Kagami-kun and the GOM came rush over except Aomine-kun punch Haizaki in the face causing a knock out.

"...."-- I try to say something or anything but it wouldn't come out.

"D-don't worry we're here, we got you"-- Said Kagami-kun trying to stay calm with all his strength.

After that nobody said anything but keeping their anger in control while I was being quickly pick up and headed to the car. Even though I wish can remember after that and what they were saying but everything went black. Thats all I saw, so much.....black.

~No one pov~

Kuroko was carefully place in the car with Kagami and the others, except for Akashi whom stayed behind while calling the police and give them details about it. Even though Haizaki was capture within the scene, he was still the most valued suspect to be interviewed on the disappearance of Mayuzumi.

Meanwhile at the hospital....

~Kagami Pov~

We were in the waiting room, while Kuroko was quickly rush into surgery room with one of the Gom's father.

"I don't know his name, but they call him....Carrot head?" (Lol (0w0) it's Midorima)

Even so, no matter if the doctor was is the best one out there. There still chances of not knowing what going to happen and just thinking about it made a overwhelmingly pressure on my chest.

"Please be ok Kuroko... please just please...and I'm sorry that I couldn't be faster enough to save you"

That I all, I could ever say and what no helping was that the others are not saying anything. But you still got to wonder of what they are thinking too.

"...I'm sorry..."

-----------To be continued----------

I'm so happy to be back guys and srry it took so long but there be more heading ur way so stay tuned for more and thank you so for staying so long im very grateful for it.

--luv PrincessWolfNinja \(0w0)/