Don't give up!

~No one pov~

"Tetsu/ Tetsuya/ kuroko/ kurokocchi/ kuro-chan!!!"--Gom and Kagami yelled and tried to run towards Kuroko for help.

" Click "

"!?"--Gom + Kagami

They all quickly stop and everything was suddenly quite down, the mood has darken even more than before. It was not only they heard the sound that made them stop but instead what was in front of them...... Haizaki....yes him was......holding a gun and aiming straight at Akashi's head.

" Hehe, I have always wish to do this but then again my most wish was to torture you guys"--Haizaki

Again another silence for just a moment until they hear Kuroko crying and saying....

" I'm sorry "--Kuroko

Over and over again.

" Kuroko "--Kagami said softly and quitely

" I'm so sorry, Kagami *sniff* it all my fault....*sniff* I'm so sorry...everyone "--Kuroko cried

Their eyes sadden having to watch Kuroko crying on the floor as he tried to get himself up but instead was grab by the collar of his shirt and aggressively pulled up by Mayuzumi.

" Now now, save your tears for later a as we get into the room"--said Mayuzumi holding the collar tightly having Kuroko trouble breathing.

~Kuroko pov~

'C-can't br-eath'

I felt like I was already on the edge of my death bed. Due to the fact I was truly weak, pathetic, and useless. That what I'll ever be and now because of me they were risking their lives for a nobody like me who just stupid to believe that everything will be fine.

'Yes, am idiot you are'-- I told myself

My eyes became more and more blank and lifeless as I felt the grip tighten more. Mayuzumi-kun didn't realize what he was doing to me until I stated to cough out blood.

"!?"--Mayuzumi

"!?..Kuroko!!"-- Gom + Kagami yelled

"!?"--Haizaki

"No...I can't die yet"--I mumble

Mayuzumi was shock and instantly let go of me and in that moment I realized there something I could be useful to them.....even it risking my life....

'Go!'

I quickly lower my appearance since Mayuzumi almost had the same ability as me and ran towards my friends.

But my ability wasn't strong enough and Mayuzumi just in time sees me and yelled at Haizaki.

" Haizaki! Look out!"--Mayuzumi

Haizaki didn't know what was exactly going on since he wasn't able to see me so the only thing he could do was aimlessly out of Akashi-kun head and pointed the direction from where I was at. He wait for a second until he see something blur came to view and started to shoot that blur...but....what he didn't know......was that blur......

......was me.....

"BANG!"

-------------To be continued-------------

Thank u for waiting and sorry it took so long because my wifi was acting stupid on me lol and again thank u

Luv~ PrincessWolfNinja (0w0)