Why!?

~Kuroko pov~

"Haizaki is bringing them over here?" I ask

"Yes, I'm a afraid so but.....there just this one problem that we didn't tell you the 'whole' truth"-- Mayuzumi

After what Mayuzumi-kun just told me my eyes widen and didn't understand of what he meant about the 'whole' truth.

"...W-what!?..." I stuttered

" Well Haizaki and I did intended to hurt the GOM but there were something else that we also develop during our hated for them..."-- Mayuzumi said as he  slowly walk closer to me but stop as I took 5 steps back only later to hit a wall.

I was scared trying processing the understanding of what his words meant and hope it wasn't I think 'it' was.

~ Mayuzumi pov~

I stop as he took steps back and hit wall later after that.

"I think he already now knows what I meant"  I thought to myself

I had to move quickly before Kuroko ever to think of escaping  and out of my gasp......

It has to be now or never....

~Kuroko pov~

"He to close!...to close!!..."

As I was distracted by the closeness we were both are, I didn't see his moved until I felt his hand aggressively grab me and pull me towards him.

".....Tetsuya....."-- Mayuzumi said smoothly

"!?"

"We love you Tetsuya so much that we are going to show our love in front of the GOM"-- Mayuzumi

After he said that, my heart begin to beat rabidly crazy that I didn't bother to look into his eyes.

"Lets make love Tetsuya"-- Mayuzumi

My mind gone blank at that I couldn't think of anything else but....

"...why..."

----------To be continue-------

Thank u for waiting guys and liking my story but sorry I have been a little busy and all that stuff and hope u stay tune for the next chapter "Help!"

Luv PrincessWolfNinja~ \(0w0)/