The Unexpected Meeting

~No one pov~

At Kuroko apartment:

Kuroko and Kagami were silence the whole entire walk and inside the apartment making Kagami very nervous and edgey in the whole situation thing that had happen.

Kuroko notices Kagami and begin to spoke softly.

"Sorry"-Kuroko

"Eh?"-Kagami

The nervous Kagami stop and look at Kuroko confused.

"Sorry that you have to see all that......I didn't suspect...."-Kuroko
"Nah....don't worry about it but for now I want you to rest for awhile ok"-Kagami

"Thank you"-Kuroko smiled a little and headed straight to his room.

"Good night"-Kuroko

"Yeah night"-Kagami

~Time skip~

It was middle of the night and Kagami was sleeping at the side of Kuroko bed because Kagami came in to complain about the couch was uncomfortable thing.

Kagami was in a deep sleep snoring loudly while Kuroko was still awake not only because of the snoring but instead remembering the kiss that Akashi had gaven him.

"Tch"-Kuroko

"Why can't I just forget about it......he is a stranger t-"--Kuroko

Kuroko was cut off by the sound of a click.

"Click!"

"!?"-Kuroko

Surprise as he was he begin to out of his bed and and out of the room quietly as he hear the clicking sound over and over.

"Click"

"Click"

"Click"

"The sound is coming from the front door....but who is in the other side of the door"

Curious as he was he walk toward the door and but put his ear on the door softly and quietly.

"Shit it won't open"-???

"!?"-Kuroko took his ear off the door surprisingly as he heard the voice of a unknown person.

Kuroko wanted to call Kagami but instead he look through the hole of his door to see who it was and found something surprisingly strange.

"What!? But why!?"-Kuroko

---------------Next chaper: Breaking and Entering----------

Who is the person on the other side of the door and leave a comment to see who u think it is which you'll find surprisingly strange on the next chapter.