Part 1: Meta Knight's Struggle

One thing before we start: ignore the Elfilin

One thing before we start: ignore the Elfilin. He's not in this part.

Instead of doing what he's supposed to be doing, he's sleeping. Kirby is known to go into deep sleep mode from time to time, but it isn't so good to come across on a day where you have chores. Today is that day.

If Kirby was awake, he would've heard footsteps. Of course, as I said before, he's in a deep sleep. The door slammed open. "Kirby, wake up. You know what day it is." Meta Knight walked inside, annoyed with Kirby's sleepy contentment. "Look, I get it, you wanna sleep. But we gotta do the things! It's on the shelf." There was a note of things on the shelf. Naturally, the first thing is the hardest to do. It said, in all caps, "WAKE UP". I will repeat myself: the first thing is the hardest to do. "How am I supposed to wake you up?" Meta Knight sat there for a while. He honestly just didn't want to do this. "WAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUP!" Somebody from across the town could hear Meta Knight yell. Kirby didn't, and if he did, he would've ignored it. "My goodness, you're a handful," he grumpily said. "And to thing, you have zero fingers." (Did you hear the foreshadowing?) "I'll be right back, sleeping puffball," he said. And with that, he walked out of the door.

After a moment of silence, he came back. Nobody could tell; he was so quiet.

*Splash!*

Meta Knight had splashed cold water on Kirby! Unfortunately, to add doubt to the very unclear benefit, Kirby was getting hot; if Meta Knight didn't splash him, he would've woken up. Kirby gave a sleepy smile, so Meta Knight knew he failed once again. "Fine, you leave me no choice," he said with a smirk in his mask. He walked up to Kirby and slightly stroked his armpit. Kirby woke up, and knew the tickling would get worse from there. There, he told Meta Knight he had finished the game. "Ok, ok, I'm up!" Kirby hopped out of bed, like nothing happened. "By the way, thanks for the cooldown in temperature. I was getting hot!" With that, Meta Knight knew Kirby had noticed the changes.

"Well, you still have to your chores," Meta Knight mentioned to Kirby. "Awwww, no fair..." Kirby hated chores, which is the entire reason why he didn't want to wake up. "After those, you have to meet King Dedede. You'll have a breakfast there. Don't worry - it's King Dedede. You'll get a buffet," Meta Knight explained to Kirby. "Oooooh!" "Of course, if you had already done the chores, you would've been done with breakfast by now." Meta Knight was hoping Kirby would understand his hint. "Well, let's get to doing chores!" Kirby ran off to begin.

Stay tuned for part 2!