Part 5: Zero Appears

Kirby and the Star Allies had walked out of Castle Dedede after the meeting

Kirby and the Star Allies had walked out of Castle Dedede after the meeting. They had made their decision: they were going to give Gooey to Zero.

If all was right, Gooey would attack Zero in the Hyper Zone, and just in case Zero sends Dark Matter down to Dreamland, everybody else can stop them.

"So, we're really doing this, huh?" Bandana Dee said to Kirby as they were walking down the road. They were going to the place where it seemed the darkness was the biggest there. "Honestly, I just want it to work. The plan, I mean," he said. "If all ends well, then we can go back to normal." Bandana Dee couldn't say it better. He felt the same way as his pink pal. After a little while, the Star Allies had reached their destination. "Hey, uh, Kirby? I think we made it," Marx said to Kirby, who was up front with Bandana Dee and Gooey. And they certainly did.

Dark Matter flew down to them all. There were a ton of them! They surrounded the Star Allies behind Kirby, but they weren't so scared of Dark Matter. Not only were they stronger than than Dark Matter, but a few had fought them before. Soon after Dark Matter Blade floated down. He looked pretty epic; even Kirby, who basically couldn't hate anybody other than Zero and his clan, had to admit he looked pretty cool. "I present to you weakling: Lord Zero!" Zero floated down quite slower than the others. "It didn't matter," Kirby thought, "this has to work."

Zero stared down at them. He didn't look like he cared at all what anybody said. "Listen, Zero," Meta Knight said in the silence, "We are giving you Gooey back." Zero stared down at them. Nothing about him changed. "Dark Matter," he finally said, "Bring me my son." They did just that, but they were pretty disgusted. No offense to you Gooey fans and lovers, but I would be disgusted to do the same.

With that, they were off. Kirby - nobody, in fact - got to say goodbye. Most of them didn't really want to, but Kirby and Bandana Dee did. They had tears in there eyes from this. "Don't worry, guys," Meta Knight walked up to them. "This will work. We'll get you Gooey back." Kirby wiped his tears. "Ok, Meta Knight."

Stay tuned for part 6!