Part 8: Here We Go! Part 2

This is not my picture. Link to the search I did to find it being made: gooey project dream

The literal picture: https://mobile.twitter.com/astronomic727/status/1447992999309348864

Kirby's POV

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I'm with Gooey and he's with me! It felt like so long, but it hasn't been!

Sorry, I got too excited.

I guess I got way too excited. We're near Zero, and I didn't even realize it. I guess time does fly when you're having fun! Sort of.

3 Dark Matter flew up to us, and we kind of just had to fight them. Nothing too special, I guess. Now it's time for something special, though!

"Oh, so DMB was correct," Zero said without turning around. "Does he see us?" Gooey whispered to me. I actually can't tell.

I've seen those cool and epic movies, like Planet Popstar Jones or Haltmann Casino Royale. The big bad boss is sitting in a chair, looking out a huge window. Then they go like, "I've been expecting you." without turning around. So cool!

With Zero, I can never tell what he's thinking. "Hm? Behind me?" I guess he doesn't notice us.

He turned around, and a Dark Matter floated around him, and stopped when he saw us. "Well. You're really going to go this far to stop me."

He's got a point. I - well, the Star Allies including me - did quite a lot to pull this off. It doesn't matter! It's time to put this to an end.

"It doesn't matter!" I replied to Zero. "I guess you could say it doesn't Dark Matter! Hehehe!" Gooey, I'm glad you're here, but Nova you've RUINED EVERYTHING.

The Dark Matter seemed offended by this, but he shook his head and returned to his normal status. "D... did you make fun of every Dark Matter in here?" Zero was puzzled on what happened here. I am too. "Well, it's called a pun! You say it to be funny, at perfect moments." Gooey probably thought it was a good idea to say a pun right now.

Unfortunately, it was not the perfect moment.

"No more games! You are here for a purpose. Let us fulfill this purpose. If you win, we'll leave. If I win, we take over Dreamland." This is it. We have to win! If we don't, then we did all this for nothing. Let's roll, Zero!

Get it? He's a ball? Never mind. Not the perfect moment.

Nobody's POV (best POV)

Kirby and Gooey flew towards Zero, who ordered Dark Matter at them. Kirby, with his Sword Copy Ability, was able to defeat them easily. Gooey did well, too.

Zero shot his red orbs (totally not blood this is a kids game 😐) at the two, which were disgusted even though they've seen it before. "Ew..." Gooey murmured to himself. Zero floated around them and kept shooting the red orbs (I promise it's not blood, right? RIGHT?!) at them. Kirby slashed through them with his sword. Gooey just avoided them.

Kirby and Gooey got a few hits in, and they went backwards so that they didn't get hit too easily. Zero ordered Dark Matter to shoot lasers as he shot blood - I mean - red orbs at the duo. They had a hard time dodging, but Gooey launched Kirby at Zero. He spun around, slashing through everything in his path, at slashed at Zero.

At this point, he was at the half mark of HP. "No... I can't lose! I'm this close, so give up!"

He abandoned his ship, the white ball, and the eye showed. (Kirby is a kids game theory debunked. 😞) Zero was weak at this point, so he did what he was doing before. Not long enough, Zero took the last hit, and he was defeated.

"We did it, Kirby!" Gooey said as he floated around Kirby. They had to get out quickly before the Hyper Zone exploded. The Warp Star floated towards them in the nick of time as usual, and they got out just in time.

The two floated into the castle and went to the nearest hole spot. Kirby held the Dream Rod, and the hole door opened. Gooey went in first, and Kirby followed.

Stay tuned for part 9!