Part 3: Star Allies Meeting

Kirby spun around and raised the Dream Rod into the air, and a door opened in the floor

Kirby spun around and raised the Dream Rod into the air, and a door opened in the floor. At the same time, the Dream Rod made a noise that other Dream Rods can pick up. The characters on the picture above have them.

They have Dream Rods, and when theirs get the noise, they know to go to Castle Dedede and go to the floor door nearest to them. They all lead to the same place: the Star Allies Meeting Room. Anybody can call a meeting, but most of the time it's Kirby. He is their leader, after all. Anyways, Kirby and King Dedede jumped into the hole and walked into the meeting room. Meta Knight was already there, polishing his Galaxia's blade. "Welcome," he said, not looking up. "How did you get here before us?" King Dedede asked. He always knew he had to trust Meta Knight since Meta Knight became friends with Kirby. This made him regret every nice thing he said to Meta Knight. "I flew with Kirby here, and stayed just in case something happened and you need backup," Meta Knight looked up at them. Soon after, a ball rolled into the room. Then another, and another, and more kept coming. The next ball to come in was actually Gooey. "Sorry!" A voice said from outside the hole. Apparently, Marx was kicking jester balls into the hole, and accidentally kicked Gooey instead. Then he rolled in. After that, Dark Meta Knight and Daroach walked into the room. Magolor and Susie came afterwards. Then Ribbon and Adeleine, followed by Rick, Kine, and Coo, and the chain ended with Taranza. "Wait, aren't we missing somebody?" Susie looked around the room. Everybody did too, and they all realized. "Huh, somebody does seem to be missing," Daroach said. "Whatevs, let's get to the chase!" Marx wanted to get over with the thing. Then, at last, Bandana Dee walked in. "Sorry, I had some trouble at my post," he said to the group. "Which one, the restaurant?" Dark Meta Knight said, and he and Daroach chuckled. "No, actually, it was the guard one." Everyone stopped. "Wait what?" Ribbon looked confused. Nothing happens on guard duty no matter whoever is on guard. "Of all things, it was a Dark Matter." Kirby gasped, and mumbled to himself, "I knew I recognized that darkness up there..." He looked up and announced that he knew what was wrong.

"Really? That dark stuff up there is Zero?" Kine asked. "Odd. I thought that by now he'd stop showing up," Meta Knight said. Adeline and Ribbon shivered. Ever since the events of Kirby 64: the Crystal Shards, they've been scared of Dark Matter and Zero in general. "All we need is a plan to take him down, then," Taranza added. "How will we do that?" Bandana Dee looked at Kirby. They had been great friends since they met. "I think we have to go up to them," Kirby said. He was determined to keep Planet Popstar safe. He won't stop there. I guess you could say he was ZERO percent scared! Ha! Hahaha! Ha ha... sorry.

Anyways, Kirby was going to need help with making a plan. "Maybe we should all go at the same time?" Dark Meta Knight suggested. "No, because what if Zero sends Dark Matter while we're gone?" Bandana Dee replied. "Then we can leave some behind," Ribbon said. "We could get out numbered," said Coo. "Then how about we just wait for Zero to come for us?" King Dedede said this mostly because he didn't want to go. Lazy penguin king instincts. "That won't work. They could send them while we sleep," Daroach replied. There goes Dedede's dreams of sleeping in. "Well, we could just befriend him. Kirby still has Friend Hearts, right?" Magolor was sure this would work. "I like it!" Kirby would naturally approve. "Except for the fact that I have to defeat bosses and THEN Friend Heart them. We don't know how to defeat him." It seemed as if every single plan was canceled out by some possible outcome. "Wait! I know what we can do!" Marx exclaimed.

Stay tuned for part 4!