Part 4: The Blue Plan

Everybody turned to him and listened

Everybody turned to him and listened. "How about we send Gooey to Zero? Zero is his dad. Or something." Everybody thought about this for a moment. "Let me describe this more. If we're lucky, Zero will let Gooey come back to his clan. Then Gooey can attack Zero and weaken him. Once that happens, he can give us some kind of signal. When we get it, we will fly up, and Kirby will use a Friend Heart. Boom! Awesome plan."

It made sense, but at the same time, it didn't.

"What happens if Zero sends Dark Matter down here while Gooey's gone?" Susie suggested

"What happens if Zero sends Dark Matter down here while Gooey's gone?" Susie suggested. "Not like I enjoy having him here." This saddened Gooey. "We'll be there! And we can stop him from sending troops. Or at least, we can defeat them. Fail proof," Marx giggled a very creepy giggle. Classic Marx.

With this brilliant plan, they had one problem: when do they send Gooey? "Let's see..." Kirby looked at the ceiling, thinking of when to start. Then, to break the silence, another earthquake occurred. The darkness in the sky became darker and bigger. "We strike NOW," Kirby decided. "Now?" Gooey wanted to reassure. "Now." Kirby was sad because he thought that if the plan wouldn't work, he wouldn't see his great friend Gooey again. "I'll see you later, Gooey," he said. And thus, the plan had begun.

Stay tuned for part 5, and to see if the plan works!