Part 6: Marx's Plan

(This part takes place before they leave to find Zero, just in case anybody's confused

(This part takes place before they leave to find Zero, just in case anybody's confused.)

Kirby was walking out the door, and everybody else was, too. Gooey was following after Susie, but Marx called him. "Hey! Gooey!" Marx had to get his attention somehow. "Listen, I know I suggested this plan, but I don't want you gone either. So..." Marx pulled out a walkie-talkie from somewhere. He had two, and he gave one to Gooey. "We can stay in touch just in case you need me or all of us," he said.

"Won't Zero see?" Gooey asked him. "Well, I hope not. I think we can get this plan to work." Gooey was looking at Marx, even though his pupils were rolling around his eyeballs. "I'll see you later, my blue bouncing buddy," Marx said as he walked off.

Gooey stood there for a moment, and licked his head like a cartoon character scratching their head. He had no idea how to work the walkie-talkie. He pressed the little button, and heard the static from the other one. "Huh?" Marx heard the noise. It kept making that noise, since Gooey was clueless. "You hold the button. Then talk," he said. That would be hard, since he had a tongue and nothing else to hold it. "I guess you didn't realize you talk with your tongue out," Marx said, quite confused. "You do it ALL the time." At that point on, Gooey understood how to do it. With that, they walked out with everybody else.

Stay tuned for part 7!