Part 9: The Stars of the Show

Nobody's POV

It was oddly dark in the room, and nobody was in there except for Kirby and Gooey. You could only see their eyes.

"Where is everybody?" Kirby looked around, trying to find the light switch. Then, in between the two pairs of eyes, another pair appeared.

Everybody stayed still. "Don't move..." Gooey whispered to Kirby. All of a sudden the 3rd pair of eyes seemed familiar. Like they were...

The light switch turned on, and everybody in the Star Allies team was already there.

"Welcome!" The whole room was filled with chatter about the two.

"Was it fun?" "Did you beat Zero?" "Can we call this a kids game now?" "What does that mean? Who even are you?"

Kirby and Gooey had to answer each question. Marx randomly hopped into Gooey and spun him around like a ball. "You did it! You beat Zero!" He accidentally kicked him into the wall, which shocked everybody.

"This calls for a very special celebration. I'll get the food table!" King Dedede ran out of the room, and everybody went different ways to get there before him.

Kirby went with Bandana Dee, but they walked the way there. "Did Gooey help you beat Zero?" Bandana Dee asked him as they walked. "Yes, absolutely!" Kirby answered. "We did this cool combo move to beat DMB and Zero." "You fought DMB? I wish I was there."

They finally made it to the table, and they all ate their food. And I still hope, pray, and believe Kirby is a kids game! Whatever you just read: ignore it. It probably didn't mean anything.

The End 💫