1. Slow but steady

(Third Person PoV)

"Did you hear?"

"Hear about what?"

"There's a new student transferring here!"

"Really from where?

"I don't know."

"Awww! Wait are they a boy, girl, both, other?"

"Why are you so interested?"

"I-I'm not!"

That was the conversation that Jimmy heard as he left for DnD club.

A new student? I haven't heard anything from the teachers about a new student yet, he thought as he walked through the hallway.

As he entered the classroom, only the president and vice president of the club were there. Oh and the new member who was napping in the corner.

"Oh Jimmy! You're here, early as usual," Fwip Tay, the DnD club president, exclaimed.

"You know it!" He nodded.

"Can you help me bring out the tables?" Pixriffs, the vice president, asked and Jimmy nodded.

As Pix and Jimmy were bringing out the tables for this week's campaign, more members came in.

"Need any help?" False Symmetry asked as she approached Pix and Jimmy.

"We just need the board and dice. Can you get them? They're in a blue container," Pix explained.

As False went to grab the board and container, Sausage Mythical went to wake up the new member, Oli Sound.

"Ah! Oh god I fell asleep again!" Oli jumped up in surprise.

"It's ok!" Sausage assured him.

"Oli!! Did you like the outfit I made for your character?" Katherine Elizabeth asked, excitedly.

"You made me a bard!" Oli complained.

"Sausage and Fwip told me that you were a bard," Katherine pointed out.

"No, I told them that I was a Dragon Slayer!" Oli explained.

"There's no Dragon Slayer role so we went with the next best thing," Fwip explained.

"Hello fellow DnD players! I'm back from visiting my cousins!" Lizzie Shadow burst through the door.

"Hi Lizzie!" Everyone waved.

"Lizzie! I got your cat ears and tail ready!" Katherine said happily.

"Thank you so so much!" Lizzie looked excited.

"Ok, to your spots! Jimmy and I have prepared the tables and False prepared the board!" Fwip announced.

"Alright!" Everyone cheered. Then Shubble YT walked in, fiddling with her hair.

"Am I late?" She asked, timidly.

"No no, we're just starting so you're here on time. We're just waiting for Joey, Gem and Joel," Fwip assured her.

Shubble smiled before going to take her spot on the table, next to Katherine.

"I'm here!" Joey Graceffa said loudly with Gem Tay behind him.

"Ok so now we're missing Joel," Fwip noted.

"I swear if he's late again," Jimmy muttered under his breath.