2. I'd rather not get sishkabobbed thank you

CW/TW: bl00d, arguments

(3rd Person PoV)

"Jimmy, I'd like you to give Scott the tour of the school," the teacher said after class is over.

"Huh? Why?" He asked.

"As president of the Student Council, it's your duty to make sure that new students feel welcome. The ambassadors are busy with prepping for the awards ceremony so I turned to the student council for this and you're the president," the teacher explained.

Jimmy sighed, "Sure thing, Mr.Peach."

He then glanced at Scott who was watching him during this whole ordeal.

This was different from when Jimmy felt like he was being watched earlier.

Jimmy walked over to him.

"Hi...I'm Jimmy Solidarity. I'm supposed to be giving you a tour. Nice to meet you," he held out his hand.

Scott stared at his hand before taking it and they shook on it.

"Scott Smajor."

His hands are oddly cold, Jimmy thought. He noticed some of the bandages on Scott's fingers.

"So uhh...I guess I should start the tour," Jimmy said as he left the classroom with Scott following him.

He pointed to any important landmarks like gardens, club rooms, classrooms, and many others.

"And here's the DnD club. If you're interested in joining, like I said with the other clubs, contact the president of said club. The DnD club president is Fwip, he's the ginger one with the large earring," Jimmy pointed.

"I used to play DnD," Scott muttered.

"Hey Jimmy! Second period is about to start," Fwip said.

"Yeah I know. I'm giving him the tour though. My home room teacher gave me permission," Jimmy assured him.

Fwip looked at Scott before he nodded.

"Ah I see. Hi I'm Fwip! I'm the president of the DnD club, if you're interested in joining you can contact me by email or Discord. My email and tag are on the poster," he pointed to the poster that was outside of the door.

Scott took out his phone and took a picture of it.

"I'll keep that in mind," he said.

"Well nice seeing you Fwip! See you fifth period," Jimmy waved.

He continued to give Scott more of the tour.

To Jimmy, Scott didn't honestly say much about the tour. He either hummed when Jimmy showed him more places, nodded or shook his head whenever Jimmy asked him a question or he just didn't seem interested and was usually looking some place else.

Now Jimmy is no mind reader so he can't tell what he is thinking, but there was something about Scott that Jimmy couldn't put his finger on.

"And oh my goodness it's almost third period. I missed out on Creative writing," Jimmy sighed.

"You take creative writing?" Scott asked.

"Yeah one of my electives. We take three with the other classes that we have to take like math. Speaking of math, I have to go! What's your next class?" Jimmy asked.

Scott grabbed a piece of paper from his bag with the llama keychain, and looked at it.

"I missed Visual Arts which was my second period. I have math next, my fourth is PE, my fifth is English, sixth is History and seventh is Science," he explained.