5. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

(3rd Person PoV)

"Is it really a good idea for me to be out in public like this?" Jimmy asked as he jumped from building to building, trying to find the Parasite.

"Don't worry! Magic is clouding your face from regular people! No one will ever recognize that it is you!" Norman assured him as he also jumped from building to building.

"Hmmmph," Jimmy huffed.

I guess that does make sense considering that I still can't remember the face of my rescuer, he thought.

BOOM!

"There! The Parasite is there!" Norman pointed with his tail.

Jimmy stopped and stared at the blob.

It seemed to grow bigger in size, a bunch of trash and broken toys were sticking out of it and a random stick was sticking out on the side. It was honestly terrifying...to Jimmy at least.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go fight it!" Norman shouted.

"What?! Already?! I-I'm not ready! I just became a magical boy," Jimmy said nervously.

"I told you already. No need for training for now. You already have previous information of that last user. Say whatever comes to mind to summon your weapon," Norman explained.

Aww crap! Jimmy thought.

He stared at the blob some more and saw that there were some bright lights hitting it.

"Is that...him?" Jimmy asked.

Norman's ears twitched again and he gasped suddenly, "You got to go help him! Owen is telling me that he doesn't have much strength left!"

"I...," Jimmy stood there, unable to move his body.

I have to help him! I have to save Katherine, Shubble and Joey! So move! Move already! He thought.

Smack!

A tentacle smacked the cyan haired boy onto the ground and held him there.

"Damn..." he spat out as he stared at the blob.

This isn't going well... "OWEN YOU TOLD ME THAT NORMAN HAS FOUND HIS CHOSEN! WHERE ARE THEY?!" He shouted.

"Norman is telling me that he is hesitant! It's his first time fighting such a thing, you can't blame him!" The llama yelled.

The cyan haired struggled to get out of the grip of the blob.

If only I can shoot off a Color Spotlight to blind it so I can escape but my hands are all tied up! He thought.

"MESAAAAAAAAA PISTOL!" He heard someone shout and the blob got attacked by bright white light bullets.

The grip loosen and the cyan haired boy was able to free a hand that held his color staff.

"Color Spotlight!" He shouted and flashes of lights appeared which blinded the blob.

He was free and he used a portion of his strength to move out of the way and rest upon a brick wall.

"Who...?" He said out loud before seeing who shot the blob.

Isn't that-, his thought process got cut off by the newcomers voice.

"Return my friends, you monster! The Law will put you back in your place!" Jimmy shouted as he held a pistol embroidered with gold towards the blob. Another pistol was on his other hand.