Lesson learnt

You both finally arrived at a formidable door. Lesso still hadn't let go of your wrist and you were sure you'd have bruises. God only knew how she was so strong, you thought. "Where are we?" You asked tentatively, getting barely a quick glance in return. "My doom room. You need to be taught some manners, pretty thing."

Your cheeks tinged pink and you tried to not let your arousal show. Lady Lesso pulled you into the room and pushed you into a chair, a snap of her fingers and you were tied to it, ropes coiling around your arms. "Well I do think you need to learn some respect," Lesso started, eyeing up the weapons rack. "Thinking you could speak rudely to me. Need I even mention the fact you paraded yourself in front of everyone like the desperate slut you are?" She took a more condescending tone. By now she was touching and observing the weapons, finding which ones she would use, no doubt. "Well that kind of behaviour needs to be stopped."

You sat silently, trying not to anger her more. When the Dean advanced upon you again, you could practically feel the tension coiled inside her. "Traffic light system. Red, yellow, green. Let me know if it gets too much for you. And its Lady Lesso to you. Or Mommy. Understand?" She questioned and bared her teeth in a feral grin. When you merely nodded she grabbed your chin harshly. "Yes or no. You can't be so pathetic you've already lost your ability to talk?"

"Please Lady Lesso." You whispered and met her piercing eyes. With that, Lesso let out a sadistic chuckle. "Well I think you deserve some lashings. Dont you?" She asked in mock consideration. You were so fucked. Well, let's hope so.

Lady Lesso had her cane with her and she inspected it. "What do you think, 5 hits with this and then if you behave, a reward maybe." She asked, pointing it at your chest. All you could do was answer meekly with a "Yes mommy." and try to brace yourself for the pain. Like a hunting predator, Lesso prowled over to you. She ran the cane over your thighs, noting how your breath hitched. "Colour?" She checked. You simply nodded, eagerly. "Green." You answered, which earned you a pleased smile.

With a sudden flick of her wrist, Lesso whacked her cane down on your thighs, making you jerk sharply. You let out a small gasp and prepared for the next. It was even harder, and the third stroke quickly followed the second. Pain blossomed over your thighs and you whimpered, which Lady Lesso definitely heard. Then the next two strikes were over and you managed to breathe through the pain. "Well let's see. What have you done wrong?" You were asked by the frightening woman in front of you.

"I talked back to you and I was rude. I'm sorry mommy, especially for showing off what belongs to you." You added and noted the grudging nod from the Dean as you looked at her wide eyed. She smirked at you, clicking her fingers and your clothes vanished, leaving you in just your bra. Lesso retreated to a throne like seat across from you, spreading herself across it. To you she looked like something to worship, you thought eagerly. The ropes around your wrists slunk away.

"Well come here pet." She commanded, clicking her fingers at her feet. You stood up to walk over to her when Lady Lesso hit her cane on the floor. "I didn't say walk. So crawl." She smirked when you looked up at her. You were hesitant but you lowered yourself to your knees, earning a pleased chuckle. Slowly, you crawled to Lady Lesso's legs and sat back on your knees when you reached them. "Good dog!" She crooned, making you wiggle happily at her feet.

You stared up at her wide eyed and the Dean grabbed your throat tightly, rolling your head back. "Want to please your mommy?" She asked and you nodded eagerly. With her free hand, Lesso clicked and a leather collar appeared in her hand. It was black, and had a silver loop at the front. "Colour?" She directed her gaze back to you. Voice slightly strangled, you felt the dampness inbetween your thighs as you replied. "Green. Please mommy!" You said eagerly. Lady Lesso chuckled fondly. "Good pet." She purred as her slender hands fastened the collar around your neck.