~one~

"You're gonna be late to school Ali bear" Claire shouts in a calm tone.

I walk into the room rolling my eyes, "don't call me that, and stop acting like you care."

"don't speak to me that way" she grabs my wrist forcing our eyes to meet. I break my wrist free with a hint of anger in my eyes and she just goes back to eating her breakfast.

"make some friends, you need em" she speaks again with her mouth full of froot loops.

"I don't need anybody and close you're mouth, it's fucking disgusting" I respond before leaving the house and shutting the door.

Portola middle school is not the school you would want to be at. It's like you're typical California school, there's the hot popular kids, the losers, and the kids that don't speak enough to have a label.

I'm the no label kid, I go to school and do my own thing and leave. I plan on keeping it that way.

-

I'm walking in the halls with my headphones in, but they're low enough just incase somebody decided to talk to me, which someone did but they called me a bitch because I accidentally hit them with my shoulder. Like I said this schools a shit show.

I continue to walk but my eyes stop on this blonde haired blue eyed boy, 'he's pretty cute' I think to myself but that doesn't stop me from what my plans are. It wouldn't matter anyways I heard him and his friends talking about the infamous Evie Zamora, I mean I don't blame them though she's hot.

~ lunch
I'm sitting alone, the usual. Until a blonde girl comes and sits down in front of me and just stares.

"um, hi?" I'm the first one to speak.

"You're Like super pretty, and seem nice. Is it ok if me and a couple friends sit with you?" She asked, I furrow my eyebrows because of how familiar she looks.

"uhhh" is all I get to say before she interrupts me, "I'm not excepting a no by the way" with a smile on her face.

"yeah sure that's cool" I say knowing they probably won't plan on sitting with me again. She waves her two friends over and they all sit across from me.

"Sorry what is you're guys name?" I ask once again confused.

"Oh sorry, I'm Tracy, this is Noel, and this is Yumi." She points.

"Cool, I'm Ali"

"that's a pretty name" Noel speaks up.

"Sorry I just have to ask this, do you know Evie Zamora because you look like you belong in the group?" Yumi blurted out causing me to laugh.

"No, I know of her but we've never spoken."

"yeah us too"

-

I open my front door to see a lovely sight of my mom and one of her conquests. It's fine though I know he won't last.

"oh shit, hey Ali bear how was school?" She scurried to try and cover her self.

"quit it with the name, and we can talk when you're not in the middle of sleeping with some rando. Mkay?" I say in a very annoyed tone while grabbing a coke and walking into my bedroom.

I lock the door, jump onto my bed and light up a cigarette, I know they're gross but they help me calm down without getting high.

My mom doesn't know I smoke anything but it's easy when she's never home or when she is she's either drunk or in her room, maybe alone maybe not I don't care.