~six~

"Want anything special from the market?" Mel asks us three.

I ended up going to Tracy's bright and early that day. I guess I'm not the only one who felt weird going to sleep without each other.

"No thanks Mel, I like everything you get." Evie tells her, Mel begins to start pulling out of the driveway. "Trace, sunscreen my back." Evie throws the bottle at the blonde.

Tracy starts, but we realized something. Evie had some weird kind of burn mark on her lower back, Tracy and I just give each other a look not knowing what to say. Thankfully some white boy drives by revving his engine, catching Evies attention.

"Who's that?!" Evie whips her head around.

I nod in agreement, "he was cute!" I jokingly bite my lip.

"yeah cause you like white boys!" Tracy laughs, "but it's Luke, or Lifeguard boy. His parents moved away and left him the house." She continued.

And with that Evie grabs my hand and jumps up, dragging me with her. "we'll come on!" She whispers to us, "hey Luke!... got any beer?" She runs over to the car.

Next thing I know we're in Lukes house, it was very clear Tracy had no want to be here. I wasn't complaining, free beer is free beer. "Luke you are so lucky!" Evie pauses, "I want you're house" she continues to look around.

I walk over to Luke, grabbing three shots from him. Handing one to Evie and the other to Tracy, we all take our shots. The blonde once again rolls her eyes at Evie and I, I don't get her problem?

Evie gives me a dirty grin while grabbing my hands and beginning to dance with me, Tracy stand off to the corner with her arms crossed. This time I see why she's upset, we're leaving her out but I can't blame Evie.

Evie and I continue to move our hips back and forth, until Luke suggests to invite his friends.

Evie clearly doesn't like that idea. She grabs onto both Luke and Tracy's arm, pulling them into us, "how about we make a Luke sandwich?" She says once again rolling her hips, This time onto Luke.

The alcohol finally starts to hit once I see Luke falling for Evie's trap, I quickly follow her lead by the look she's giving me.

The brunette backs Luke into the couch, sitting on his lap. He keeps saying something about danger but my head is spinning.

"Are you okay Ali?" Tracy grabs onto my arm, "maybe we should go back to my house" she looks at me concerned.

Tracy's house, I think to myself. Mason and I's conversation swarms my head until I physically feel ill. I've never met a guy like Mason before, I've known him for such little time and I felt like I could trust him with my life but... I ruined that.

"Ali?" She shakes my arm, snapping me out of my thoughts, i whip my head to look at her " I'm fine Tracy!" I slur at her, yanking my arm out of her hold.

"Yeah she's fine Trace, come here Ali! Check out his white boy ghetto lips." Evie removes her lips from lifeguard boy.

Mason swarms my head again, but this time I'm angry. Within a second I'm on top of Luke. I begin to kiss him, the alcohol making it so much more fun.

Evie was not wrong about his lips, they were fucking fantastic. After a little I finally break out of the kiss, looking at Tracy. "You're Turn blondie" I Wink at her.

After some convincing she finally kissed him, realizing how good he really was she didn't stop. I was still sitting on his lap kissing his neck whilst Evie looked for his bong.

We stay like this for a couple moments until he says "why don't you come on back here girl?" All three of us give eachother a smile before we're all taking his shirt off.