~eight~

I woke up in Masons bed, my vision foggy. I rub my eyes, I feel like shit.

I think back to last night, my mood immediately lifting back up. I go to throw my arm over the blonde, just to notice he's not there. I furrow my eyebrows very confused. Until my heart drops, 'what if he doesn't actually like? what if he's just using me for sex? what if I wasn't good?'

All these thoughts swarm around in my head, each one feeling like a
knife to the stomach. I figure it's time to leave his room before anything gets to suspicious.

I lift the blanket off of me, revealing my naked body. I quietly laugh at myself, throwing one of his t-shirts over my head. His height making a oversized. I throw on the same shorts I had the previous night.

I open his door to hear almost a quiet house, weird. I walk over to Tracy's room, once again no one to be found. I sigh while walking into the kitchen.

"There you are! i thought you went back home or something?!" Tracy grabs onto my shoulders, as if she couldn't bare the thought of me leaving. "Wait? Is that masons shirt? Where the fuck were you?" Her eyes squint like she's trying to read me, holding the shirt by her fingers.

I try and think fast, "that juice really fucked me up, I spent the night in the bathroom!" I try to laugh it off, she wasn't buying it. My heart started beating faster and faster as she stares at me.

"Okay? that still doesn't explain how you got my brothers shirt." Tracy seems almost disgusted, letting the shirt hit my shoulder once again.

"He was just trying to help, you know considering I was passed out on the floor?" I purse my lips, she looks as if she feels... bad? I'm an asshole, I just made my best friend feel like a dick, even though I just had her brothers in my mouth.

I notice the freezer closing, hoping it'd take the attention off of me. It was Evie, holding three spoons.

"What are those for?" I laughed, changing the subject.

She places one under her eye, handing the other spoon to Tracy and placing it under my eye. "Just go like this." She looks concentrated.

"This is really fucking cold!" I yelp, causing the two to laugh.

We begin to hear foot steps, we all lock eyes, almost like a que to start speaking in code. The three of us all made our "own language" a couple weeks back. We finally learned how to actually use is and understand what the other was saying.

"Why does my tongue hurt?" Tracy spoke in code, sounding like gibberish. But me and Evie understood, locking eyes and trying to fight back a laugh.

"maybe because you gave head?" Evie laughed, widening her eyes as she gets closer to her face.

I playfully shove Evies shoulder laughing, knowing it's true.

"Mason, could you come in here for a second?" I hear an unfamiliar voice. My head spins at his name, so he was here?

Tracy and Evie continued to talk, but my attention was glued to the kitchen back door, just waiting for him to come in. Fuck, maybe I shouldn't have worn his shirt. What if he thinks it's weird?

Before my brain has time to continue overthinking, there he was. In a wet suit? I mean it was hot. I stare at him, not knowing what to say or do. He stares back, almost like he's confused on why I'm still here. Maybe he got what he wanted and got over it?

"This family needs some healing!" The random blonde lady said, touching masons shoulder. I grind my teeth, I don't care how old she was. Stay away.

Shit! I think, that's the lady I stole money from with Evie. Do I feel bad? No. Keep you're hands off my man... Who wasn't my man?