~three~

"trace let me fix you're lip gloss real quick" Evie says putting her own onto the blonde.

"what why?" Tracy asked feeling dumb.

"did you not see all the guys in there? Ok and done perfect, Ali you don't need anything you're always hot." Evie laughed to me causing me to give her a hug and a smile.

Tracy looked kind of hurt by that for a second and immediately put a smile right back onto her face.

We walk into the freelands house to once again see all the boys, and once again my eyes go straight to him.

"Hey boys" Evie said posing very seductively.

"Hey Evie..... oh hey Ali" Mason said not being able to take his eyes off of her. There are the butterflies again, the bad ones. I say nothing to him I just walk to Tracy's room alone.

~later

We're all sitting on the Freelands front lawn talking about the most random shit, but I'm very off. I just sit there playing with my shoe laces. I cant get Mason out of my head, I cant get the fact that he thinks Evie is a goddess and I'm just Tracy's friend. I keep seeing in the corner of my eye him taking little glances at me with his eyebrows furrowed almost like he knew something was wrong.

The boys get up to go do something I don't know probably jack each other off. The three of us take they're spots and eat they're pizza.

"You're little friend is coming over" Evie nods her head toward Noel.

"what" Tracy and I both say moving our head, but in different tones.

I was genuinely confused on who cause you know 14 years with barely anybody, Tracy sounded annoyed, I can tell she's trying to stay away from Noel but that's not my business the last thing I'm gonna do is be mean to someone who was as angelic as Noel was to me. Just not in my blood.

"Oh shit" Tracy continues rolling her eyes.

Noel takes a seat right next to me, I don't mind. "Hey Noel"

"Hey Ali." Is all I get back from her with a smile.

"I'm Evie Zamora" Evie greets Noel with a smile, shocking to me.

"Yeah I know, I'm Noel"

Tracy completely ignores Noel doesn't say a word to her, things like that bother me a little. You can grow apart from people but can at least acknowledge they're existence.

I reach my hand out for a piece of pizza and ask Noel if she wanted it, Noel thanks me.

"We love Hawaiian, don't you guys?" Noel gives Tracy a little touch on her shoulder but the blonde still says nothing.

Evie and I just smile at her, a guy from across the street shouts something and Evie and just like that Evies getting up. "Let's go Ali and trace"

"Uh, you cant go to the park anyway right Noel?" Tracy makes excuses.
I hear Noel say something about Tracy but can't quiet understand it.

~park

"You guys wanna get high?" Evie asked a small group of guys in front  of us.

"Four Bucks a hit" I added on earning two different types of faces.
A smile from Evie and confused look from Tracy.

They agree giving us the shit, "pay Ali and I back when we get back home" Evie tells Tracy.

We continue to smoke with a bunch of guys until it's dark, and we decided to do acid, I've done it once before this but it's not as fun doing it alone so doing it having friends now was awesome.