~nine~

Later, we get back home from school, Evie immediately booking it to Tracy's bedroom.

We exchange looks before quickly following behind the brunette girl, we swing open the door, but no Evie?

She jumps out from behind the door, "gotcha!" She laughed, using one hand to hold her stomach.

I look over to her other hand, she's holding some sort of can.

"What's this?" I question, nodding my head at the can.

"Oh yes!" She gasped as if she forgot to tell us, "Tadaa!" She waves it in front of our faces, beaming.

Tracy pushes the can back, giggling at the brunettes excitement.
"Okay, but what is it?"

She paused, "I don't really know.. it's something called.. gas duster?" She furrowed her eyebrows, the excitement not leaving her voice.

"In a can?" I ask,
"yup."

-
"Ahh!" Tracy groaned, taking a huff of the can, "I wanna bleed more! Hit me!" She growled at us.

Just because I was suspicious of what was in the can, didn't mean I wasn't going to take it... it was something okay, something I needed.

The last I heard Mason has yet to come home since school ended, which is normal. He always comes back about two hours after 3 o'clock.

Evie smacks Tracy, not too hard, but it wasn't like she would feel anything anyway.

Tracy snatches the can from Evie's lap, throwing it to me. "Make an effort bitch!" She snorted, looking at me with wide eyes.

Evie places a hand over her chest pretending to be offended, I try and control my laughter as I take a huff. I breath it in and let it out slowly, a huge smile forming from my lips.

I let out laugh before I raise my hand, I swing my hand, smacking her right in the face. Leaving a red hand print on her cheek.

We look at each other before letting out a huge wheeze, rolling on her bed. "I cant feel anything!"

I take one more huff, "go!" I lighting tap my cheek.

Evie gives Tracy the 'your turn look'
Tracy raises her hand, smacking the living shit out of me. I don't feel a single thing.

I grab the side of my face, uncontrollably laughing.

We decided to have one more round, it got back to Evie and Tracy.

"Do some damage this time!" Tracy giggled, Evie laughed back. She raises her hand now, immediately back hand slapping the blonde.

Within a blink of an eye Tracy's on the floor, passed out. The laughing between Evie and I stop, as we realize the blondes not waking up.

We hop off the bed, bending down to Tracy's level.

"Trace!" We yell, shaking her in the process. "Fuck." I run a hand through my hair.

What are we supposed to do? What if she dies right here on this floor? God!

"Foods ready ladies!" We hear Mel shout from the kitchen. "Just a Minute!" We responded, trying our hardest to sound confident in our answer.

Which was hard when Tracy was still passed out. "Ali, what the hell do we do?!" Evie whispered, looking at me then back down at Tracy.

I stay speechless, shaking Tracy to hopefully wake up. "Please trace come on."

Her legs start to stretch out, along with her eyes fluttering open.
Evie and I pick her up from both sides, guiding her to her vanity.

"Come on you can't go out like this." I sighed, plopping her down on the chair.