~five~

I don't know how else to say this besides in this moment Me, Tracy and Evie had all made out.

Javi had called us asking when to come over, causing Evie to ask Tracy if she had ever made out with someone. Long story short Tracy proved Evie wrong making out with us both, which caused Evie and I to make out so it was 'fair'

I ended up going 'home' after this, not because it was awkward between us three but because I had no reason to be there. Evie had Ruben, Tracy had Javi, and there was me. Javi and Ruben had tried setting me up with some guy but I chose to just not do it, my mind kept going to Mason nothing more nothing less.

Mason has two doord too his bedroom, one from inside the house and one from out, I chose to use the outside this time.

I knock three times in a very specific way, the way I do it every time but yet he never seems to know it's me.

Usually he says come in but since it was the outside he had to make sure first, he opens the door just a crack before realizing it's me.

"Oh hey Ali" He said, making my head sizzle at the 'oh'

"Hey Mason, can I come in?" I asked. waiting for him to move his head from the door crack.

"Shit sorry Yeah, come in" he opens the door this time showing his whole body, shirtless.

I try to hide the red flushing in my cheeks but it's starting to get really hard now.

"Isn't Tracy at Evies house right now?" He asks looking through his closet.

"oh uh yeah, is it weird that I'm here and they aren't? I'm sorry" I say putting my head down a little drunk because Evie ended up giving us a little more than just beer.

"Stop saying sorry, you do that every time you come in here." Mason stops what he's doing to look at me.

I go to open my mouth until I realized exactly what I was gonna say, 'sorry'.

"But to answer you're question, no it's not weird it's better." He says the second part so low im surprised I heard him.

"and why is that?" I say giving him a huge evil smile.

"we get more time" he responded throwing a hoodie over his body. "You don't have to hurry and leave when you hear Tracy flush the toilet." Mason continued, in this moment I wouldn't want to be with anyone else besides him.

"aw you're cute" is all I can work up to say, I didn't even know what to do with myself. He gave me a sarcastic smile before starting up another conversation.

"So what made you leave Evies?"

I pause for a moment, do I finally just tell him or do I keep my mouth shut. My head swarms with thoughts until I finally lift my self off from the bed and look at him to tell him everything. but, that's not what happened. I begin to pace back and forth knowing he's judging me.

"uh, Ali? what's happening right now..." Mason spoke softly, slowly standing up.

"Shh Mason, I'm thinking" I slur a little bit, the pace I'm walking at and all the spinning is not helping the alcohol in my system.

"okay clearly you're not sober. Is that why you're here? just so you don't get busted by you're mom?" He hissed at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

I quickly spin my head and walk over to him, picking up my pace.

"no Mason, you mean so much more to me then just my bestfriends brother" I start to talk, "god!" I shout to myself looking at my feet. "I just wish you would see it so I wouldn't have to say it" I speak, plopping back down on his bed feeling defeated.