Chapter 12: The Final Round

Oli POV

I rushed to my phone and called Chris. Waiting for him to answer, I tapped my fingers on the counter impatiently.

"Hey what's up?" His voice rang through the speaker.

"You guys need to get back here now, Blade is in trouble!" I said biting my lip.

"What happened?" He asked his cheery voice suddenly turning concerned.

"I'll explain later, just hurry." I said.

"Alright, Ghost is turning around now. Be there soon."

I hung up and started pacing. I knew exactly where he was taking her, that's where he takes every newbie, but Blade is something else, not just an angel. She's much more than that. And I'm not exactly sure what else she is. Then it hit me. Her ancestors were both pure. No, she can't be, there hasn't been any signs of it... It just doesn't make any since. My thoughts were interrupted by Chris, Ricky, Angelo, Ryan and Ghost bursting through the door.

"Where the fuck is my sister? I swear to Satan if she gets hurt I will end someone" Ricky said angrily.

"Hades came and took her."

"Who? And where. I swear to god, if he lays a hand on my daughter, it will be the last thing he ever does." Chris growled.

"Blade is strong, she can hold her own. But Hades is stronger, he'll kill her if she tries anything. But, I do know exactly where he took her. If we want to get to her in time, we need to leave now."

Blade POV

Hades took me to this dungeon thing deep in Juniper Forest that had stone walls with chains on one wall. To the left there was some kind of torture room with whips and what looked like surgical tools. And to the right there were about 10 'jail' cells with other torturing mechanisms and a neatly made bed with a single white pillow at the top in each one.

"Like it?" His smooth, semi deep voice rang through my ears.

"Let me guess. You're going to chain me up and torture me if I don't behave. And then you're going to take me into that little room over there and take what you need from me even if it kills me. Did I guess right?" I asked not impressed.

"We have a smart little girl don't we? Well, should we get to the torturing now or later? All I want is one thing."

"And what's that?" I sneered.

"You don't know what you are, do you? What you're capable of?" He asked taking a few steps closer.

I backed up and tried not to let my fear get the best of me"How the hell do you know what I am?"

"Oh, Blade you truly show that you're a newbie. You know nothing. You have no idea what I can do. I could snap your neck and not think twice about it."

"Hmm, let's see how strong you say you are." I growled before my wings flared and my fangs sprouted as I slammed him against the wall by his neck. "Tell me what you want from me"

He chuckled lowly and grabbed my wrist and twisted it, making me let go of him and threw me across the room. I flipped myself so I landed on my feet and darted back over to him, hissing as I tackled him to the ground. I started punching him as hard as I could and he caught one of my punches and grabbed me by my throat. He slammed me against the wall so many times that I thought I was going to get a concussion. "Why.*slam* aren't. *slam* You. *slam* screaming?!" He yelled and lifted me up the wall and slammed me one last time. None of that hurt me one bit. What's the point of screaming when it doesn't hurt?