Ch. 9

Oli POV day of Blade's birthday

I am so excited to see Blade today, we texted the whole two days we didn't see each other. I honestly think I am in love with her, after training I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I am on my way to Blade's house right now.

Blade POV

I got to see Oli today I am soooo excited to see him. We have been talking ever since we met.

I was getting ready for training, so I did light make up and put my hair in a messy bun. Today were explaining all of this to my dad, the band, and BVB. 

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my dad making breakfast in his boxors. I sat down at the table and waited until he noticed me. Once he did, he walked over and kissed my temple.

"Happy birthday Princess."

"Thanks Daddy."

He sat a plate of waffles and sausage links down in front of me. I gladly took a bite, my dad's cooking is amazing. He sat next to me and ate his.

When we finished eating and cleaning up Balz ran up behind me and threw me over his shoulder.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLADE!!!!!" He screamed.

"Put me down you dildo!" I yelled. "Dad, tell Balz to put me down!" I said.

"Balz put my baby down." He yelled.

He put me down and hugged me. Then the guys walked in and pumbled me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" they all screamed.

"Thanks guys, um dad?" I asked

"Yes princess?" He asked.

"Oli is going to be here soon." I said. I had explained to my dad what was happening the night before.

"Oh okay, that's fine." He said.

"Who is Oli?" Balz asked.

"I can't exactly explain it right now, so you will see," I said.

We went in the living room and sat on my dad so there was room for everyone to sit, when the BVB guys knocked on the door.

"Its open!" My dad yelled.

I hopped off of his lap and opened the door. Andy pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek and told me happy birthday, as did Jinxx and Jake. Ash hugged me and squeezed my ass, earning a squeal from me and a death glare from Balz, "happy birthday, Beautiful." He said.

Cc threw me over his shoulder and ran around the living room, then finally letting me go. I sat back on my dad's lap and he wrapped an arm around me.

"So, why did we get called over here?" Andy asked.

"Well I can't really explain it right now, but I can only tell friends and family. And you guys are my best friends." I said.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked.

"Well I-"

I was interrupted knocking on the door.

I shot out of my dad's arms and answered it, jumping into Oli's.

"OLI!!!!!" I squealed.

He caught me and hugged me really tight, "hey, Happy birthday."

"Thanks."

We walked in and I grabbed a seat for him, then sat back on my dad's lap.

"Okay. Hey guys, I'm Oliver, but you can call me Oli. Now, the reason you are here, is because you are Blade's closest friends and family. I need you guys to really pay attention for your safety. Some creepy shit is about to go down, and if you can't handle crazy shit, then here is your one and only out." He paused. "No one? Okay then, Blade is an angel of darkness, she's going to be very emotional and tired for the next week. She will be going through some intense training. There are things that you should never do, such as provoke her, never provoke her or else you will be in a world of pain that you wouldn't believe. She will need all of your support including mine. Now, training time. We need to to go out back. Oh, if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask." He said.