Chapter 2

Chris' POV

I walked into the kitchen, and I sit across from Blade at the table.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Well, you know that I love you, right princess?" I asked.

Her face went from happy to worried and said, "yeah."

"I hate to tell you this, but your going to have to go live your mom." I said.

"Oh, okay. I'll go start packing." She said emotionlessly as she got up and walked to her room.

Blade POV

I finished packing and put all of my stuff in my dads car, then sat in the front seat. I put my headphones in and turned the volume all of the way up, so I could block out my dad. Ignoring my dad, I grabbed my things out of the back of the car and opened my mom's door. As I take my things to my room, I could feel my step brother eyeing me, the one who has molested me multiple times. My dad helped me take all of my things to my room before he left.

"Bye baby. I love you." He said hugging me.

"Bye dad." I whisper, hugging him back.

After he leaves I sulked to my my room, locked the door, and layed on my bed. As soon as I heard his car pull away, I started crying.

Over the next week I didn't come out of my room, not even to eat. I missed my dad to much to do anything. I got up and started destroying anything and everything in my path. I punched my mirror hard enough to shatter it, which made my knuckles bleed. Just as I was about to punch the wall, someone grabbed my arms from behind me and pulled me into their embrace.

"L-let me go." I managed to get out.

"Shh. Its okay. I'm here." He said.

He slowly let me go and I I turned around and saw it was Balz, who pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked.

"I miss my dad, he just dumped me here with no explanation." I said tearing up again.

"Get dressed. And please shower." He said.

I gave him the 'are you serious' look and he rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Blade, you haven't come out of your room in a week, you smell."

I elbowed him and walked to my dresser and grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower. I got out and got dressed, and walked out of my bathroom to find my room all picked up from my tornado earlier and Balz laying on my bed.

"You ready?" He asked sitting up.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Were going somewhere today. I have a surprise for you." He said pulling me out of my room. "Your mom already knows I'm taking you out for a while."

"Like she even cares." I mutter under my breath.

"Don't think like that, Blade. Your mom loves you." He said.

"That's not what I recall. Nobody came in to see if I was dead. I seriously didn't come out of my room once and no one even bothered to see if I was okay, Balz." I said as we got in his car.

He started his it and drove to Dutch Bros and I got my usual blended carmelizer with an extra shot of Carmel. Balz got an er 911 with 7 extra shots.

"Your going to be so fucking hyper." I told him.

"That's what I was going for." He said with a cheezy grin on his face.

"Hey, where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out when we get there." He said.

"I hate surprises." I groaned.

"I know, I know. But this one is worth it. Trust me." He said. About five minutes later we pulled in front of the trampoline park.

My eyes got wide and my jaw dropped "This is my big surprise?" I asked.

"It's part of it. Your big surprise is inside." He giggled.

I got a little suspicious on that note, me and Balz have been close ever since I can remember, and he has never really done anything big. We got inside and I saw Black Veil Brides holding separate pieces of paper with one word on each of them. Andy was holding 'can', Jake was holding 'we', Jinxx was holding 'jump', Ashley was holding 'too' and Cc was holding 'Blade'. As soon as they saw me and Balz, they swarmed me into a group hug. I hugged each and every one of them separately, but Cc a little longer, because he is my favorite.

"Well are we going to have fun, or are we just going to sit her awkwardly?" I asked.

"Let's go, Blade." Cc said as he drug me into the trampoline area with Balz, Ash, Andy, Jinxx and Jake following.

I ran about halfway to the middle area and tried to do a back flip, but Cc and Ash caught me in mid air and slammed me to the floor, to which I just bounced back up. I landed back to my feet and ran over to Andy and tried to jump on his back, but he ducked and I ended up jumping over him, but I flew into the wall.

"Ahh. Fuck." I yelled in pain, grabbing my wrist.

All of the guys rushed over to me and Cc knelt in front of me "What's wrong?"

"I think I fucked up my wrist." I said looking at it. Cc barely even touched my wrist and it shot pain through my whole arm, causing me to scream.

"We need to take her in, guys." Cc said as he carefully helped me up.

We walked out of the trampoline park and I got in Balz's car and he drove me to the hospital while the BVB boys followed. We got there and Balz told them what happened, and within minutes we were all in my tiny hospital room.

"Can someone call my dad please? I would, but he has been ignoring me" I said.

"Yeah. Sure." Balz said as he called my dad. He put the phone on speaker.

(C- chris , B- balz)

C-Hey, man, what's up?

B- hey, I am with Blade at the hospital. Can you come up here?

C- I cant

B- why the fuck not

C- im kinda busy with Stacy right now.

B-are you fucking serious right now, Christopher!? Your baby girl is hurt and your spending time with your fucking girlfriend instead?

C- I never asked for a fucking child. You know I never wanted that kind of responsibility!

B- well, you just told your own fucking daughter how you feel.

C-what do you mean?

B- the phone is on speaker.

C-...

(End of phone call)

My eyes started to water as I swallowed hard at the ball in my throat. I got up ignoring the throbbing pain in my arm, and walked out of the hospital room. I walked right out of the front door of the hospital. I stopped when someone held their hand over my mouth and drag me backwards, whispering in my ear, "say one word, and I'll slit your fucking throat."