A whole day???

Moms POV
I knew what a naughty girl Amber was, so I fully expected her to take the pull up diaper as soon as I left the room, or at least when she went to bed.

So that night I set an alarm for 2am and when that alarm awoke me, I crept along into Ambers room. The 17 year old girl slept deeply, breathing in and out steadily. I knew she was an incredibly deep sleeper and this made task at hand a lot easier.

Once at the side of her bed, I slid my hand beneath the covers and lightly touched her bottom as to not wake her up.

No padding.

Just as I thought I scanned around the room looking for anything that looked vaguely like a pull up diaper. But there was nothing. I felt around the bed and there was also nothing. I continued scanning and still nothing.

In a last ditch effort to find the pull-up I went to the other side of the bed and felt around there. Something touched my skin. Found it. I took the pull up out and walked back into my bedroom, placing the pull up back with the initial packet. That could be re-used :).

Ambers POV
Awakening the next morning to an alarm at 6:45 , I groggily arose, remembering the events of that took place the last night. I needed to put that stupid pull up diaper on again :(.

But looking around I couldn't find it anywhere. I definitely left it next to me as I went to sleep and now it was gone.

I searched desperately for 10 minutes but it was nowhere to be found. I don't know what gonna tell mom. I guess I'd just have to accept whatever punishment she'll give me. Probably just take my phone away.

Soon enough, mom knocked in the door and walked it at exactly 7am.

"Can I see your pull up Amber?" She asked

"Sorry mom I don't have it on" I responded pulling down the front of my pajama pants to show her

"Ok, well I thought that might happen, so I've got a punishment all ready for you" continued mom

"Since you can't even wear a pull up for night. I'm going to make you wear one for all of today"

"A WHOLE DAY!" I shouted "what the hell mom, why are you so crazy?"

"And to make sure you are always wearing, since you clearly can't be trusted to keep it on. I'm either going to come and check that you wearing every 30 minutes. You can cover it with your clothes but when I ask you must show your wearing it." She began "or you can choose to not wear clothes over the top, since we'll be home most of the day and you won't have to get checked"

"Ok I'll put it on" I said miserably

Mom went and grabbed the pull-up, when she came back I stripped down and changed into it once more.

Then I pulled up my pajama pants and continued with the day