Beach Day

Ambers POV

Soon enough we arrived at the beach, and as mom had stated there wasn't a person in sight, and yet somewhat surprising, the beach was beautiful. Mom had discovered a hidden gem of nature.

The Crystal blue seas lapped up against the golden and smooth sand. The sun beamed down and the ocean glittered in the sunlight. There was a soft, easterly breeze and the temperature was enough for the ocean water to be warm and to tan in the sun, yet not overheated where high levels of sunburn and Discomfort would occur.

We trodded down the path to the beach, sandals and thongs were removed. Our belongings were placed on the ground and towels begun to get layer out. I was nervous, exposing a pull up diaper was certainly not something I expected to be doing at the age of 17

Lexi had began to strip into her bikini, before lathering on the sunscreen.

Tentatively, I pulled up my skirt, the pull-up diaper being exposed to naked eye. I could feel the beady eyes of my mother and sister eyeing as they watched the pink undergarment be revealed.

I continued to undress, my grey shirt now being taken of and placed into my swimming bag in addition to the skirt.

I sat myself down on my knees, slightly adjusted my bikini top for comfort, and gazed down the empty beach.

How had it come to this???

"Do you want me to put sunscreen on your back?" Asked mom, as she had just done so for Lexi

"That'd be great thanks mom" I responded

A quick squirt of the bottle and moms hand rubbed across my back, lol

"Ok Amber if your pull up gets unbearably wet, then hop out of the water and We'll get you into a fresh pull up." She began
"I've got 6 pull ups in my handbag so there plenty to use.

I walked across the sand, excited to get in the water, yet nervous to be doing so in a pull up diaper.

Lexi was already fully submerged in the water. It was a warm day so I assumed the water wouldn't be too cold. My feet tickled the water as a wave washed towards me. Like I thought it was fairly warm.

I kept walking through the water, deeper and deeper as the water continued to reach new levels of my legs. Before I stopped right before the water touched the pull up.

"Come on Amber get in" called Lexi

Finally I gained the confidence and walked deeper in the water. The water swirled around my pull up and yet, somewhat surprisingly, the pull up stayed dry, as the leg cuffs provided an effective seal to the water.