06

Note: Sorry hindi ko na na-pub to ng 9pm. Nawala po sa isip ko dahil sa mga school works huhu sorry.

Typo and grammatical errors ahead. You can freely correct my wrong sentences and words :)

Enjoy reading mi àngels<3

_

Heix Gideon Altos

What is that woman doing right now?

I glance at my wrist watch again for the nth time. My forehead crease and sigh as I saw the time. It's just been a minutes since the meeting start and I already want to leave. Fvck.

What's happening to me... I heave a sigh again and massage my temple.

"Mr. De Zuñiga? Are you okay?"

I look to one of the board members, Mr. Tamaki, when I heard him spoke. I gave him an asking look for I didn't understand him.

"Are you well, Mr. De Zuñiga? You seem not with us..." His crinkled forehead crease as he look at me. Curious like everyone else, as to why I am not paying attention to the meeting.

Well I can't blame them, I am always focus when it comes to business stuff. But now... Someone, someone is in my mind and bothering it since she came in to my life. At walang iba'ng dapat sisihin kundi ang babae'ng nasa opisina ko ngayon. Thatria Quinn Davis. That woman is indwelling to my mind.

"I'm fine. Continue..." I coldly said. I tried focusing in the meeting.

When the meeting was finished. I immediately got up from my seat and left the conference room without saying anything. I headed to the elevator and press the upper floor where my office is. I wasn't with Felix, inutusan ko siya'ng manatili na lang roon so if Thatria need something, she can come to him. My eyebrows meet with that thought. I fvcking don't like it.

Napabuga muli ako ng hangin. What the fvck is that, Altos?

As I approach to my office, Felix immediately stood up when he saw me. He bowed his head a little as a greet.

"Sir, Mr. Petrov is inside." Anito na mas ikinasalubong ng kilay ko.

I got piss all of a sudden. That fvcking Petrov is inside with Thatria? Talking to my cariño with his sweet tongue? I reach for the door's doorknob and open it. My head snap to the direction of the two who's talking. My eyes pierce to the bastard, Petrov.

Their gaze turn to me when they felt my presence. The fvcking Ezekiel Petrov is grinning at me like an idiot. I wanna fvcking punch him in the face. I turned my attention to Thatria. My eyes met her cool grey orbs who's looking at me with confusion. The freckles in her cheeks  added to her beautiful small face. Her pointed nose and those fvcking reddish lips that look so soft.

I remember the day when I bought her. She look so fvcking vulnerable back then. Scars and wounds are everywhere in her body. It is making my blood boil. Damn those bastards. And damn this Petrov for not taking action!

Her lips stretch to a smile. "Tapos na meeting mo?"

I wasn't able to answer her. I was just staring at her. And just pulled out to my reverie when the bastard called me and patted my arm. Nakalapit na pa lang ang gago. I glare at him.

He chuckled to my reaction. "Tinatanong ka ng asa—" I push him to the side and sat next to Thatria who's eyeing us.

The motherfvcker laughed like something amusing is happening. Naupo ito sa katapat naming one sitter sofa matapos tumawa but he still has the grin in his face.