Chapter 8

It's been 1 week since Kiah has been a maid for the mafia. Kiah's started her day as usual. Morning routine greeted her parents, ate breakfast, and asked her dad to take her to work. She arrived at work made breakfast and started cleaning.

While Kiah was cleaning upstairs. She heard a loud commotion coming from downstairs. She went to investigate. She saw some of Luca's men holding a man's body that was covered in blood. She gasped and covered her mouth. Luca turned and looked at her, then spoke in an angry tone.
"Get back to work Kiah this does not concern you".
Kiah turned on her heel and went back to the same room she just exited and locked the door. She heard footsteps coming upstairs. Then someone was trying to turn the door knob. She was nervous and felt like she was hyperventilating.
"Kiah open the damn door!"
It was Luca, her hands shook as she turned the door knob. She came face to face with Luca and there was blood all over his shirt. Her eyes widened.
"Let's go"

She began to follow him. He brought her to his bedroom. She was shocked it was the first time he had invited her in here. The room's decor was black and grey. He sat on the bed and hung his head low.
"Undress me"
Kiah stood rooted by the door looking like a deer caught in headlights. She has never undressed a man before nor seen a man naked in real life. Now the mafia don wanted her to undress him.
"I...I..ahh can't do thaatt Sir"
"Can't or won't? I need a bath and I would like your assistance".
"Ok, I'll go run the bath water then".
Luca lifted his head and watched as she scurried out of the bedroom as if the devil was on her tail.
Then again maybe he was. Kiah went and ran a hot bath.
"Kiah"
"Ye...s"
He looked straight into her eyes and she looked away.
"If you're scared to undress me just say so"
"Am not"
He tilted his head and looked at her and smiled.
"Prove it"
She walked towards him on shaky legs. She stood before him and he opened his thighs for her to get closer. She proceeded to stand between his thighs. She paused then lifted her not-so-steady hands and began to undo the buttons on his shirt. He sat looking at her directly.
"Can't you look somewhere else?" She snapped.
He smirked and looked pointedly at her chest.
"Why would I do that when I am enjoying the view right in front of me"
She paused and observed him then followed the direction of his eyes. She then realized a clear view of her cleavage was visible to him. She stood upright.
"Since you have time to sit and stare down my blouse, undress yourself".
Luca chuckled. A deep smooth husky sound.
'The nerve of this man hold up is he laughing? This is the first time iIm hearing his laugh and it's refreshing'. Kiah thought.

She began to walk away but he grabbed her arm.
"Stay .... please"
"Alright, but am not going to finish undressing you".
"Fair enough I'll go take a bath".
He went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. In 30mins he returned to the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
Kiah stood staring at his 6 packs, Greek god-looking body. There wasn't an ounce of extra fat anywhere on his body. Kiah looked at him from head to toe. The atmosphere suddenly felt heated.
"Like what you see?"
He said as he began to walk closer towards her.
She stood staring at him. He stopped right in front of her. He looked at her thick lips and then her full eyes. Back and forth.
He held her chin and tilted her head upwards. He started to move his head down.
"Why were you covered in blood?"

He straightened up and frowned.
"Are you willing to take a vow of silence if I confide in you?"
"Yes you can trust me"

Luca's Pov

In my world many would call me a fool for trusting someone so quickly. Maybe I was, but there is something special  about her.
"I have been in at odds for years with Tito Bacuza. He is the don of the Bacuza crime family. He wants to over throw me and take control of my kingdom. The man you saw being carried out was one of Tito's men. We captured him and I interrogated him that's why I was covered in blood his blood".
"Is ...he..?"
"Dead, yes".

Kiah Pov

Suddenly his hand on my chin felt cold. I moved out of his hold and took a few steps back. I felt sick to my stomach. He spoke about killing some else so casually. As if another persons life meant nothing. Am not naive I know he is a mafia don. But hearing him talk about killing someone and seeing a dead body was a whole other level. O my God I just saw a dead body. I felt my stomach turn. I ran from his room to mine. I barely made it to the bathroom in my room in time before my breakfast made its way up. I hated throwing up. After I was finish I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. As I exited the bathroom I saw Luca leaning on the door frame. With a worried look on his face.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes"
"Did you just throw up?"
"Yes"
I can't believe he just asked me that how embarrassing. Its a good thing I didn't do it infront of him i would have died from embarrassment.
His eyes and voice was cold as he spoke.
"So seeing a dead body got to you huh... well your just gonna have to suck it up... killing people is a part of my job description and you work here. So your just gonna have to toughen up. Weak people dont survive in my world".
With that he turned and left. And to think I was starting to like him. I proceeded with my daily tasks and everything else went smoothly.