Chapter 17

Leo approaches Kiah with Franco intow.
" Kiah lets do something fun"
She was seated outside, she has been exchanging words regularly with Leo and Franco.
"Ok what do you have in mind?"
"Let's prank Luca"
"Huh"
"Come on it will be fun" Leo insisted.
"Have you lost your mind?" Kiah asked.
Franco laughed.
"Luca will be pissed"
"That's the idea" Franco said.
Kiah sighed. From her few encounters with these two, she knew that they were both trouble makers. Also when they put their minds to something there was no one who could change it.
" What do you guys have in mind?.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"How will we even know if what we did works?"
"Don't worry Franco is the man with the tech"
Franco pulled out a drone with a camera and handed Kiah his phone.
"The camera is linked to my phone and I will control the drone using it's remote. Boss is working out and we have 40mins to be in and out of his office"
They went on their merry way to Luca's office. After everthing was set they left and hurried outside to sit and watch everything unfold  on Franco's cell phone. Luca enters his office, he sits as his desk like he normally do. He opens his laptop and to his surprise there was water spilled all over it. On reflex he pulled out his desk drawer to get a paper towel but the handle comes off in his hand.

"What the f**k?"

He stands quickly and reaches for the telephone on his desk when he places it at his ear he feels something gooey. He wipes his ear and observes his hand.

"Whipped cream!"

He then storms out of his office. Franco flew his drone through the window to the back porch where they were all seated. They were all having a laughing fit.
"I cannot believe a simply prank would be so fun, his facial expressions are priceless" Leo stated.

Everyone laughed even more. On the other hand Luca went to find Matteo. Matteo was seated in the living room, when he saw how angry Luca looked he smirked. Luca took that as a sign of guilt and graabed Matteo by his shirt colar and pulled him to his feet as he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Do you think its wise to prank your boss?"
"No, not at all boss"
"Then why did you?'
" I didn't, KIah,Leo and Franco are the culprits"
"How do you know this"
"I over heard them discussing pranking you"
"What! and you didn't warn me"
"Now why would I do that and ruin the fun"
"You piece a shit" Luca spat.
"I will take that as a compliment" Matteo said with a broad smile. Luca released his hold on him.
"Where are they?"
"They are seated on the back porch they were watching you make a fool of yourself on Franco's phone. I would bet a pretty penny that one of Franco's drones were spying on you in your office".
"I can't believe you did not warn me"
"I am more concerned with the fact that you did not see the drone, losing your edge I see, could it have anything to do with the new beauty in the mansion?"
"Go to hell"
"Now why would I do that when your the ruler of hell itself"

Luca stormed out the mansion and headed to the back porch where he saw the trio seated talking and laughing no doubt at him.

" So you have all chosen death?" Luca asked.

They looked at him quickly.

"Run!!!" Leo shouted.

Franco and Leo dashed in opposite direction but Kiah was too slow and Luca caught her in a second. He held her from behind.

"So you like pranks"
"No not really it was Leo's idea". Kiah said while struggling to get out of his hold.
"But you joined him and I don't like that and there will be consequences".
"Consequences?"
"Yes and my laptop is ruined"
"No we didn't spill water on it, we used dried clear glue"
"Ok what about my drawer handle and phone?"
"Come on Luca the prank was harmless" she was wiggling against him at this point.
"For f**ksake stop wiggling or I'm going to pound you on the ground so hard you won't be able to walk for a week"

She went still. He bit her neck gentle. Then released her she turned around and faced him.

"Are you bored here?"
"No but I miss my parents, I want to see them"
"Ok I will tell Matteo take you to see them.
"Oh thank you Luca" She jumped and hugged him. He took the opportunity to taste her lips. He gave her a slow sweet kiss that lasted for a couple of seconds. Then he pulled away.

"I have a meeting to attend to I will let Matteo take you to your parents home now"

She nodded.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Luca Pov

This meeting I am currently present at is a meeting with all the other mafia bosses who are my allies. I am the most powerful don of them all. There were 5 of them seated at this table, each don had 2 body gaurds standing behind them. There is a disagreement over turfs. One don was complaining about another don selling drugs on his block. While one don was suggesting that turfs can be shared because its just business. Another out of the 5 was asking for additional turf. This debate has been going on for a hour now. I looked at Domenico who was standing at the door. He had a blank expression on his face as usual. But I knew him too well.  I knew that he was pissed. He hated dishonor and he believed strongly in fairness. Nevertheless he was not a patient man and his temper was the size of a cigarette butt. This drawn out meeting was no doubt getting on his nerves. Without hesitation and out of  frustration Domenico fired a shot in the ceiling to silence everyone. All the bodygaurds pulled their weapon.

"Put away your guns this instant" I said coldly and they all obeyed.
" No one will be getting any additional turf and no one will be selling on anyone else's turf, understood?"

They all said yes. We continued to discuss a few other minor matters. After another hour I adjourned the meeting and we all headed our separate ways. As Domenico and I walked to the car I questioned him.

"Are you ok man?"
"Yes boss"
"I am not asking as a boss but as your friend"
Domenico sighed and shaked his head in the no direction. Today is the anniversary for when Domenico began to work for me. His mom was a prostitute and he grew up in a whore house. He saw things kids his age shouldn't see. He had no idea who his dad was, after his mom's death he left the club in search of work. I was recruiting and when I looked at him I saw honesty which is rare in my world so I hired him.

As we neared the car Selene, the daughter of one of the dons approached us.

" Hi Luca, hellooo Domenico"
"Hi" I responded

I looked at Domenico and lifted a eyebrow. The woman was a beauty with legs for days and her usually dull green eyes always lit up when she saw Domenico. It was obvious that she liked him.

"Hey" Domenico grunted.
"So Dom what are you doing later?"
" I have work and don't call me Dom it sounds like your calling me dumb".
The girl looked hurt and took a step back.
"Ok you want to have a drink sometime?"
"No "
Her lips trembled ever so slightly. she was pissed at his blunt rejection.
"What is the matter can't get it up?"

Without a word Domenico stepped pass her and opened the passenger door for me. He entered the driver's seat without giving the girl another glance. Then he drove us back home. I don't know if its because he grew up in a whore house and witnessed his mom and other prostitutes hooking up with strangers but he wasn't interested in sex. At first I found it strange but I got use to him. Some days I wondered if he was a virgin saving himself for marriage, but whatever his reason he was all work and no play.